ZZZ - observed at Oshkosh

Old August 2nd 03, 02:32 PM
John Ousterhout

Default ZZZ - observed at Oshkosh

He whose name shall not be spoken gave a press conference on Tuesday
Morning to announce the awards that he was bestowing. Four people
attended.

- J.O.-

Old August 2nd 03, 11:05 PM
Barnyard BOb --

He whose name shall not be spoken gave a press conference on Tuesday
Morning to announce the awards that he was bestowing. Four people
attended.

- J.O.-

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Was Jaun one of the cork soaking faithful?

Barnyard BOb -

Old August 3rd 03, 10:29 PM
John Thompson

I noticed a flyer offering a BD-5 for sale on the bulleting board in
front of the EAA Wearhouse, by none other that "our" Juan J.
Looked pretty complete.

John

Old August 3rd 03, 11:14 PM
Morgans

"John Thompson" wrote in message
I noticed a flyer offering a BD-5 for sale on the bulleting board in
front of the EAA Wearhouse, by none other that "our" Juan J.
Looked pretty complete.

John

Everything except the flight testing. Would you fly something someone else
built, that you had not been involved with along the way? Especially
something with as bad a reputation as a BD 5.

Jim (my momma didn't raise no fool) in NC

Old August 3rd 03, 11:45 PM
Bernie the Bunion

Jerry Springer wrote:

Pretty bad when he is afraid to fly it himself, all talk and no go.

Jerry with all due respect...... I appreciate that you and many others
in this group do not like Juan for a variety of reasons, but you have
just publicly insinuated that he is a coward.

Juan is not the first person to build an airplane and try to sell it
before it has made it's maiden voyage and I don't recall you or
anyone else making such comments to other builders under the
same circumstances.

Like I've said before in this group Mr. Springer, if your going to make
comments about others you should try posting from the top of the
barrel.
The air is much cleaner at the top than at the bottom.

You can live with your own conscience Jerry, but in my humble opinion
you are way out of line for that comment.

Nobody in this newsgroup has the right to infer someone is a coward,
least of all you.
Old August 4th 03, 12:39 AM
Jerry Springer

Bernie the Bunion wrote:

Jerry Springer wrote:

[...]

Does not take much to bring you out from under the heap does it Bernie?
This guy has been saying for years what great airplanes the BD-5s are
and he has yet to post a pilot report on how they fly from his own
experience. IMO opinion he is afraid to fly them. Now this if fine if it
is true, I sure would not encourage someone to fly an airplane that they
are not comfortable with. With all the years of his big fat mouth here
though it does seem strange he won't fly the airplanes he builds.
Have a nice day Bernie and see you at the bottom of the heap where you
seem to spend a lot of time also. And another thing why would it be
"least of all me" I have made 5 first flights on new airplanes and a
couple on rebuilds, now I know that is not a lot but I don't believe you
can say I am afraid to fly them. You are as usual Bernie showing what
a real jerk you are. I have seen you here for years bitch and complain
about what people write, now just how does that make you better than the
rest of us? Have a nice day Bunghole the Butt.

Jerry

Old August 4th 03, 02:56 AM
B2431

"John Thompson" wrote in message
I noticed a flyer offering a BD-5 for sale on the bulleting board in
front of the EAA Wearhouse, by none other that "our" Juan J.
Looked pretty complete.

John

Everything except the flight testing. Would you fly something someone else
built, that you had not been involved with along the way? Especially
something with as bad a reputation as a BD 5.

Jim (my momma didn't raise no fool) in NC

I still say we should all chip in and buy juan the fuel so we can watch him
make his first flight. We can sell tickets at $25 each so we can pave over the
crater.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old August 4th 03, 04:03 AM
Badwater Bill

[...]

Bunghole the Butt!

BBBWWWAHHHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAAAAA

Good cracking Jerry. Burnie the butt**** is a coward of the highest
degree. He's so much a coward that he continues to conceal his true
identy to this day amoung the real pilots here who do it and do it and
do it, over and over again.

He's a ****ing RAH hagg. Sits on his ass, pontificates about those of
us with all the ratings and the airplanes and speaks his piece as if
he knew **** from shinola. He's the typical RAH loser, as 90% of the
muther ****ers who post here are. I'll bet the ****er hasn't even
soloed.

BWB

Old August 4th 03, 04:04 AM
Badwater Bill

I still say we should all chip in and buy juan the fuel so we can watch him
make his first flight. We can sell tickets at $25 each so we can pave over the
crater.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

You are elected. Sign the check Danny boy.

General BWB, Nuclear Weapons 'R' Us, retired.