ZZzz Campbell Lawsuits Dismissed ZZzz

Old January 22nd 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default ZZzz Campbell Lawsuits Dismissed ZZzz

wrote

I spent Last Saturday at the Light Sport Expo at Sebring and had no
zzzoom sightings.

Frank, glad to see a post from you! I have not seen one for quite a while,
unless you are using an alias for recent postings.

Anyway, glad to see your name back up in lights!
--
Jim in NC

P.S. What do some of you guys do; have a filter that "LOOKS" for ZZZooom
postings automatically? I swear, that must be it. Suddenly, a host of the
15 pop up, back in the old stomping grounds! g

See you in the funny papers!

Old January 22nd 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Matt Whiting says...

It still sounds like Zoom has cost several people a fair bit in legal
charges even though the cases were dismissed. That is still very
unfortunate. What did it cost you to defend yourself against Zoom? :-)

Matt

The 15 of us who were sued (the famous RAH-15) had no real expenses to speak of
other then some postage costs to send stuff to Tony.Like the pictures of zoom
being escorted from SnF by a Motorcycle cop. It was too funny ...the cop on his
motorcycle and zoomie on a small electric cart with his leg in a portable cast.

Tony took care of everything else. It was typical zoom tactics sue or threaten
to sue someone to get the to be silent or pay for ads tey didn't want.

It cost me in lost sales more then it would have cost in lawyers fees. Later
people got smart and found zoom to be a phoney but it took a while and cost me
plenty in lost sales. Fortunately it's been about 5 years since a potential
buyer asked me about zoom but I have no idea how many I don't know about.

But the 15 of us who were sued made history LOL!!!And even tho one turned
traitor and went over to the dark side leaving us the RAH-14. We the RAH-14 have
remained friends and still share a common bond :-)...and that's worth something.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool some of the people some of the time and all of the people none of
the time but he can always fool jaun" ;-) anon

Old January 22nd 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Jan 21, 10:52*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
wrote

* I spent Last Saturday at the Light Sport Expo at Sebring and had no
zzzoom sightings.

*Frank, glad to see a post from you! *I have not seen one for quite a while,
unless you are using an alias for recent postings.

Anyway, glad to see your name back up in lights!
--
Jim in NC

P.S. *What do some of you guys do; have a filter that "LOOKS" for ZZZooom
postings automatically? * I swear, that must be it. *Suddenly, a host of the
15 pop up, back in the old stomping grounds! g

See you in the funny papers!

Jim,

I am glad to be back, haven't used an alias just been busy with
other business. You are correct about a bunch of us popping up when
zzzz appears on the screen. When someone spreads some of the most
despicable lies about you and tries to cost you your job,you don't
forget. I can get over it but I will never forget and any chance I get
to sling some crap back at him I will.

Frank M. Hitlaw at my secret world Hq
Old January 22nd 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

wrote

FH wrote: I am glad to be back, haven't used an alias just been busy
with
other business.

M wrote: This has been one of the lowest times on the rec.aviation
newsgroups since I have been reading them, IMHO. (more than 12 years, I'm
guessing) The Mxsmanic person pollutes every thread started, nearly. In the
days of the mini-500 flames, and the days of "he" (whose name shall not be
spoken, and perhaps even the zzzoom and juan wars, the crap was easier to
ignore, than this idiot.

It is especially bad at the piloting group, and the student group. He has
some real deep problems that need professional help and medication, most
likely. Many, many good people have stopped reading the groups, because of
the negative affect is has had. I don't know how many months he has been
here, but it has ben several. He thrives on abuse, and has a real
disconnect problem with being able to tell reality from play life.

FH wrote: You are correct about a bunch of us popping up when
zzzz appears on the screen. When someone spreads some of the most
despicable lies about you and tries to cost you your job,you don't
forget. I can get over it but I will never forget and any chance I get
to sling some crap back at him I will.

M wrote: Understandable. It is too bad that some people have to behave
as they do. His trickery and lack of credibility is some of the worst I
have ever seen, and I'm sure you realize much more than me, how evil he is.

So sling away, and stick around. Try to ignore MX (as most call him) and
most of all, try not to give in to responding. As you well know, the best
way to get rid of one like him is to shun him. We have too many here that
are not disciplined enough to do that, it seems.

He "advice" occasionally needs a warning to the new pilots out there, but
the harm comes when people respond to points of his argument. That is just
more ammo to continue the arguments.

So what's up with your aviating? What are you flying, and are you involved
in any projects at the present?

Again, welcome, and it's good to see some old names back, again.
--
Jim in NC

Old January 22nd 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601XL Builder[_2_]

Morgans wrote:

So sling away, and stick around. Try to ignore MX (as most call him) and
most of all, try not to give in to responding.

Damn-it Jim, the one r.a. group that has yet to be polluted by MX and
you bring up his name.

Shame on you.
Old January 23rd 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote

Damn-it Jim, the one r.a. group that has yet to be polluted by MX and you
bring up his name.

Shame on you.

Sorry. That will be the end of it, from me. I did check and make sure that
my post was not cross posted to the other groups.

He HAS been here, a few times, as I recall. I do hope he stays away, for
the most part.

Don't you think that some of the people that used to be active here, quit
checking here when they bailed out of the other groups? I do.

I've not responded to him, and done minimal posting, except for urging
others to quit posting responses, though. And now I'll quit any more
mention, here.
--
Jim in NC

Old January 23rd 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
Damn-it Jim, the one r.a. group that has yet to be polluted by MX and
you bring up his name.

Mxsmanic doesn't think much of homebuilts[1]. Since he only involves
himself in subjects he claims interest in(!), I think this group is safe.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...73515ef584fbc9
Old January 23rd 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Peter Dohm

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
Damn-it Jim, the one r.a. group that has yet to be polluted by MX and
you bring up his name.

Mxsmanic doesn't think much of homebuilts[1]. Since he only involves
himself in subjects he claims interest in(!), I think this group is safe.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...73515ef584fbc9

This, of course, leads to a sort of freshman philosophy class question:
Can a class or type of aircraft, which does not exist in MSFS, exist at all?

Peter

Old January 23rd 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
Morgans wrote:

So sling away, and stick around. Try to ignore MX (as most call him)
and most of all, try not to give in to responding.

Damn-it Jim, the one r.a. group that has yet to be polluted by MX and
you bring up his name.

Wrong. My server still shows 40 posts here by him in December alone.
Old January 23rd 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
[...]

Speaking of whom, where is yawn?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired