Vans RV-4

Old July 17th 07, 04:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Default Vans RV-4

Joseph Testagrose wrote:

To the other jerks with their wiseass comments, suck my you know
what.

--

Do you have one that's not clipped ?

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old July 17th 07, 09:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Joseph Testagrose" wrote in message
If I had time to go to your web site I would have done so. I am very
busy editing photos for alt.binaries.pictures.rail and military plus
downloading from those groups plus working. The final thing is I
asked a simple question and a simple no answer would have been enough
to avoid an arguement. Now I know my problems are not your problems
but a simple answer without wisecracks would have been sufficient. I
will do without the pictures because I just don't have the time to go
to your site.

OK. no one is bending your arm to go anywhere. You were given the option by
other members where to find them.
There is no need for anyone else to tell you where to find them, you really
weren't interested the first time
The fact that you want to boast how busy you are then write huge replies
kinda belittles your attempt at what at least I percieve as a cover story.
I have my share of critics. strangely most are other photographers. Wether
you are one or not isn't relevant. The images I posted are for free.
Yes I can appreciate the time you spend working and downloading free
pictures and editing photos to upload.
in fact I do that too but then I also spend up to 10 hours and more either
driving or flying to places to take these photos. and then sometimes even
longer.
So you'll understand when I say I really don't care how busy you are.
That's your life and I have enough time enjoying mine :-)
Now, I do shoot for particular tastes. And believe it or not, I do do it for
free at times. But even I sometimes just have to pass on the good stuff
as it isn't practical to fit into an other wise tight schedule.
So if I post images that aren't to your liking, that's life

Old July 18th 07, 07:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Dave Kearton" wrote in news:jjImi.6366
:

Joseph Testagrose wrote:
No stupid, I like complete aircraft, not shots, not shots of
incomplete aircraft. Whats wrong with that? I asked a simple
question. All that was needed was a response, no I don't.

Are you now, or have you ever been an accountant ?

Monitor cleanup on aisle 4...
Old July 18th 07, 07:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Glenn" wrote in
:

"Joseph Testagrose" wrote in message
I am not interested in art, I am interested in complete aircraft. I
just asked a question because if he had a complete picture I would
have wanted to see it and save it. What's wrong with that?

Yet when Jim told you were to find them, you ignored him.
$49.95, you can buy the pictures with the wings. In the meantime deal
with the freebies

;-)

....Or you could just post a picture of the wing tips....
Old July 18th 07, 07:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Jim Morris" wrote in news:%ZRmi.506142
:

Glenn's 757 wings intact.

Don't you just hate folks who fart as they leave the room?

Old July 18th 07, 07:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Joseph Testagrose wrote:
No stupid, I like complete aircraft, not shots, not shots of
incomplete aircraft. Whats wrong with that? I asked a simple
question. All that was needed was a response, no I don't.

Are you now, or have you ever been an accountant ?

Monitor cleanup on aisle 4...

aisle take a double......

redc1c4,
here to help? %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SFV_maybe.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	14287

Vans RV-10 [email protected] Home Built 3 September 25th 06 06:23 AM
Vans RV-6a diesel? Luke Scharf Home Built 3 May 13th 05 03:34 AM
Vans RV-11 Scott Correa Soaring 27 January 5th 04 07:56 AM
Vans RV-G glider Mark James Boyd Soaring 16 November 6th 03 10:03 PM
Vans RV4 or RV6 wanted Joe Home Built 0 August 17th 03 01:02 PM