Alan Erskine Article

Old January 24th 09, 10:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Alan Erskine Article

"Glenn" wrote in message
I was wondering the same thing.

I suppose they were retorical questions; I can't expect a troll like 'Lee'
to do anything reasonable.

Old January 24th 09, 11:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:51:54 -0500, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"Lee *IS* my name" wrote in message
.94...
7. My news service still carries all of the ABPA
postings since the first week of July, 2008
should you wish to be reminded of the lies AND
threats YOU posted in THIS group about me
and several others.

What threats?

What lies?

Well, the threats included a threat to contact my ISP about my 'forging'
headers. It's been months, now, and either you never did that or Newguy
figured that you were full of ****.

The lies would include your denying you made the threats in the first place.

Old January 24th 09, 11:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 05:51:29 -0500, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"Glenn" wrote in message
I was wondering the same thing.

I suppose they were retorical questions;

no, they weren't. They were quite specific.

I can't expect a troll like 'Lee'
to do anything reasonable.

So, Alan-me-lad, have you reported me to Newsguy for 'forging' my headers
yet?

Didn't think so.

Old January 25th 09, 03:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee the REASONABLE

hielan' laddie rudely
blurted out :

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 05:51:29 -0500, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article
):

"Glenn" wrote in message
I was wondering the same thing.

I suppose they were retorical questions;

no, they weren't. They were quite specific.

I can't expect a troll like 'Lee'
to do anything reasonable.

So, Alan-me-lad, have you reported me to Newsguy for
'forging' my headers yet?

Didn't think so.

Proof positive he is who over 100 google links
describe. "Alan Erskine is NUTS"

You offer him a deal to tone his dumb ass down
and he supposes "surely you jest."

***********************

Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says... "I've
got an IQ of 151, I'm in the 99th percentile for my
age group - that's the top 1 percent" (nice math there,
Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know anyone
in my range of IQ" (Neither do you, Einstein)
Lee discussing news
server retention: "...I can go back about 6 months to
locate files... "Alan Erskine
interrupts with: "Why should we wait for six months to
download an image that was posted yesterday?"
Yep, a real genius!
Old January 25th 09, 04:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mr. Lee

"Alan Erskine" rudely blurted out
:

"Glenn" wrote in message
I was wondering the same thing.

I suppose they were retorical questions; I can't expect a
troll like 'Lee' to do anything reasonable.

As I predicted, you weasel out. Coward.

First, you need to look up the definition
of "rhetoric".

Second, you'll find that we hoi-polloi
spell it this way, Mr. "150 IQ" Genius.

Third, a direct offer for truce is by you,
dismissed out of hand.

You are nuts.

Old January 28th 09, 12:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Lee the REASONABLE" wrote in message
6.97...

"Lee the reasonable"?

What makes you think you are reasonable?

Old January 28th 09, 07:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
"Lee the REASONABLE" wrote in message
6.97...

"Lee the reasonable"?

What makes you think you are reasonable?

Because he said so.
and no further comments will be accepted.

Boy what did yuo do to **** him off. Did you sleep with his
Missus/Boyfriend.

Old January 28th 09, 10:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Glenn" wrote in message

Boy what did yuo do to **** him off. Did you sleep with his
Missus/Boyfriend.

****, I hope not! (dont' scare me like that).

I just won't lie down and accept his ideas as 'gosspil' (or however
gossple/gospill/... you know what I mean... is spelt).

Old January 28th 09, 02:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Out of Irksome's killfile

Default Alan Erskine Article is funnier than hell!

"Glenn" wrote in message

Boy what did yuo do to **** him off. Did you sleep with
his Missus/Boyfriend.

****, I hope not! (dont' scare me like that).

I just won't lie down and accept his ideas as 'gosspil' (or
however gossple/gospill/... you know what I mean... is
spelt).

An astronomic intellect who cannot spell GOSPEL.

Hey Einstein, compare these two headers(if you
can maintain concentration long enough)...

#1 From "ALAN IRKSOME IS NUTS"...

From: "Alan Erskine is NUTS!!"
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Subject: Alan Erskine Article
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 07:31:19 -0500

#2 **NOT** FROM "ALAN IRKSOME IS NUTS"...

From: "Glen in Orlando"
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:45:03 -0500

Here is MY header, retard...

From: Lee
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Subject: Bush Flying, pt 3 - Beaver 08.jpg (1/1)
Date: 20 Jan 2009 15:13:47 GMT

Since you have such an astronomical IQ
let's see if you can figure out if I sent it,
as you alluded.

And once again, I'll make you an offer...

Of course, I'll be expecting one of your
***cowardly*** evasions.

You *are* gutless. You don't dare give up your
right to be an asshole in this group, do you?

Offer Repost from 1-23-09:

I'll tell you what, I'll get off your ass and STFU, if
you'll STFU (SHUT THE **** UP) about Digital Voices, Mr.
Einstein. As well, you have to drop *all* posts that
are officious in nature... You *don't post* pics, so
you agree to hold your tongue about how any contributions
are made from this point on. This is to include the first
shot across ANYONE'S bow about yEncoding, about the file
size or file type. If you "just have to" fire a shot, it
had better be outside of the first four volleys.

Looks like a pretty good deal to me. With your acceptance
of these terms, you might actually prove that you aren't
the cyber-stalking, control-freak, site-pest, UseNet Kook,
as described in over 100 google links.

Any attempt to glibly turn this deal down might have a
negative effect on your currently less than good name -
and confirm the google links.

*********************
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says...
"I've got an IQ of 151" "I'm in the 99th percentile
for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you
know anyone in my range of IQ" (Neither do you, Einstein)
Lee discussing newsserver
retention: "...I can go back about 6 months to locate
files..."
Alan Erskine interrupts the
discussion with: "Why should we wait for six months to
download an image that was posted yesterday?"
Yep, he's a Genius!

Old January 28th 09, 08:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:00:16 -0500, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"Lee the REASONABLE" wrote in message
6.97...

"Lee the reasonable"?

What makes you think you are reasonable?

And once again Alan-me-lad dodges the very simple question: So have you
reported me for 'forging' my headers yet?

sfx of crickets chirping