PEZ

Old February 10th 04, 01:39 AM
John Shelton

Default PEZ

Another true story of risk and rescue as told by Pez D. Spencer.

www.soaravenal.com

click on the What's New button and then at New Pez at the top of the page.

Enjoy.

There are 4 to go and one on the Vernal Equinox. Then as Sam says, "Let's
all go fly."

Old February 10th 04, 05:30 AM
Mark James Boyd

In article k.net,
John Shelton wrote:
Another true story of risk and rescue as told by Pez D. Spencer.

www.soaravenal.com

click on the What's New button and then at New Pez at the top of the page.

Enjoy.

There are 4 to go and one on the Vernal Equinox. Then as Sam says, "Let's
all go fly."

Hmmm...from all them eyes in the dark, it looked to me like there
was a lot of p***y in that cabin...
Hmmm...Jeez John, not like you to be that subtle... ;P

Old February 10th 04, 07:16 AM
John Shelton

Actually, with a LOT of license, that landout and a whole lot more happened
on one eventful afternoon/evening to Chris O'Callahan (not a doofus like
Pez) and his wife (not a bitch like Delilah) in Tonopah. She wrote a story
about it and it's posted somewhere on the Internet. Absolutely one of the
greatest landout stories that came out good that I have ever
heard...especially if you know Tonopah and just how desolate it is out
there.

Old February 10th 04, 07:34 AM
Greg Arnold

http://m-asa.org/convector/conv200211.htm

Old February 10th 04, 08:04 AM
bumper

"Greg Arnold" wrote in message
John Shelton wrote:
Actually, with a LOT of license, that landout and a whole lot more

happened
on one eventful afternoon/evening to Chris O'Callahan (not a doofus like
Pez) and his wife (not a bitch like Delilah) in Tonopah. She wrote a

story
about it and it's posted somewhere on the Internet. Absolutely one of

the
greatest landout stories that came out good that I have ever
heard...especially if you know Tonopah and just how desolate it is out
there.

http://m-asa.org/convector/conv200211.htm

Thanks! That was a great read. Makes me wish I had a MG. Oh wait . . . I do!

--
bumper ZZ (reverse all after @)
"Dare to be different . . . circle in sink."