further thoughts about women suicide bombers

Old January 5th 04, 11:46 AM
Cub Driver

Default further thoughts about women suicide bombers

On an earlier thread, some despicable mysogynist wondered whether a
female suicide bomber got the 72 virgins issued to martyrs in heaven,
which led some other lowlife to speculate that instead she might be
multiplied into the 72 virgins.

Well, further to those thoughts, here's a note from this morning's
Aero-News Propwash email letter. It should settle the question of
whether the bomber herself was virgo intacta, for those who worry
about such things:

"Smuggling a bomb on to
a plane by this method is one of our worst nightmares. If you do
not have specific information about the suspect, it would be
impossible to carry out an intimate body search of every female
passenger."

That's the word from a senior official at Scotland Yard. The
British Daily Mirror quotes that official as saying the al Qaeda
wanted to put a female suicide bomber on British Airways Flight
BA223.

The source told the Mirror that the woman planned to evade close
inspection by hiding eight to 12 ounces of plastic explosive in her
vagina.

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at
www.warbirdforum.com
and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com
Old January 5th 04, 01:02 PM
tscottme

Cub Driver wrote in message

On an earlier thread, some despicable mysogynist wondered whether a
female suicide bomber got the 72 virgins issued to martyrs in heaven,
which led some other lowlife to speculate that instead she might be
multiplied into the 72 virgins.

snip

If only they would turn their energy into improving their lives rather
than killing anyone that disagrees with them they wouldn't still be
perfecting the camel bomb, or something that may smell like a camel,
while others land on Mars and sample comets.

--

Scott
--------

and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com

That would sure relieve those cramps,but give her a lot of gas. ;-)
(one hell of a fart)

Seriously,how would they detonate the plastique? Some sort of chemical
detonator?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net
Old January 5th 04, 05:15 PM
Dudley Henriques

"tscottme" wrote in message

If only they would turn their energy into improving their lives rather
than killing anyone that disagrees with them they wouldn't still be
perfecting the camel bomb, or something that may smell like a camel,
while others land on Mars and sample comets.

--

Scott
--------

Tom Sneva, the Indy race driver perhaps said it best after hitting the wall
at 200 plus and having a reporter stick a mike in his face immediately
afterward and ask him if he would like to have the chance to try that turn
again?

"If 'if's' and 'buts' were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas"

There comes a time in life when philosophical thinking , unless replaced
fairly fast by a more direct method of dealing with the problem , will most
likely result in the police arriving just in time to draw a pretty white
silhouetted line around what's left of your body after someone who could
care less for the philosophical approach has killed you! :-))
Just a thought!! :-))
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com

And how is this any different from a male terrorist smuggling a
similar amt of explosives in his anus? Or a group of male terrorists
carrying each a hidden component up the rectum that adds up to one
nasty device?
Same situation...

Rob

p.s. In fact, if they wanted to go to extremes they could perform
surgery on a person and implant the explosives. Another terrorist
could trigger the device from the ground during t/o and landing. The
CIA and Israel have used this method with animals to kill terrorists.
Old January 5th 04, 11:56 PM
Dudley Henriques

From: Cub Driver

On an earlier thread, some despicable mysogynist wondered whether a
female suicide bomber got the 72 virgins issued to martyrs in heaven,

I am the "despicable mysogynist" who asked the question. The question is

valid
and still stands. One of the rewards frequently cited for martyrs is the

72
virgins. I never said the virgins the female martyrs would get were also
female.

If you had a question about what I meant you should have asked instead of
making such a comment about me. It's spelled misogynist.

mi.sog.y.ny (mi soj,f nZ, mđ-) n.hatred of or hostility toward
women.Compare MISANDRY . [1650-60; Gk msogynía = msogyn (s)a
woman-hater ( mso-MISO- + -gyns,adj. der. of gynŁwoman) + -ia -Y3]

Please use the word correctly.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Actually, it is a valid question if it meets two criteria. 1. That is was
meant as a serious inquiry, and 2, considering it was a serious inquiry,
that it addresses the perfectly logical and pertinent question that deals
with the 72 virgins as those virgins relate to the female gender as that in
turn relates to what is stated in the Koran as reward for martyrdom.
I too, would like to know if the 72 virgins are only offered to male
martyrs, and if so, how that relates in turn to a female suicide bomber
offering herself up to Allah as a martyr. It's interesting if this turns out
to be in complete conflict with the rewards being offered to male "martyrs".
If there's a caveat in the Koran that denies these women equal rewards in
heaven that are offered by religious proclomication to their male
counterparts, I for one would be quite interested in how the Mullahs are
selling this to the women!
I believe it's pertinent, and if a serious question , deserves a better
answer than that offered by Ford.

Old January 6th 04, 08:17 AM
Eugene Griessel

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message thlink.net...

[...]

Indeed it is a pertinent question, however I think you are seeking far
too much logic in irrational religious fanaticism. An even more
puzzling question, to me at least, is how often these movements are
subtly driven by women. Why would they want to so enthusiastically
support something which is basically depriving them of so much?
Old January 6th 04, 10:06 AM
Cub Driver

Please use the word correctly.

It was used ironically. No offense intended!

(If you check back, you will find that I was the "some other lowlife"
who responded to the despicable misogynist.)

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at
www.warbirdforum.com
and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com
Old January 6th 04, 10:09 AM
Cub Driver

I believe it's pertinent, and if a serious question , deserves a better
answer than that offered by Ford.

You guys are a hoot. At what stage of your lives did you stop
laughing?

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at