Yellow Gorilla Coming Up For Sale

Old December 22nd 19, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Yellow Gorilla Coming Up For Sale

I will be departing with my beloved Yellow Gorilla Pawnee towplane in the near future. The new Towplane is named Towpecker and is another Pawnee, but a bit more HP. The Gorilla is a real beauty, extremely low time 180 HP Pawnee that is absolutely gorgeous. I really love this bird, it is a wonderful ship and flies great. Bob, 772-453-9999
Old December 22nd 19, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

Bob:
Where is it located?
ROY
Old December 22nd 19, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

On Sunday, December 22, 2019 at 5:44:53 PM UTC-5, Roy B. wrote:
Bob:
Where is it located?
ROY

Vero Beach, Floridea

Old December 26th 19, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Vaughn Simon[_2_]

On 12/22/2019 4:25 PM, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I will be departing with my beloved Yellow Gorilla Pawnee towplane in the near future. The new Towplane is named Towpecker and is another Pawnee, but a bit more HP. The Gorilla is a real beauty, extremely low time 180 HP Pawnee that is absolutely gorgeous. I really love this bird, it is a wonderful ship and flies great. Bob, 772-453-9999

That Yellow Gorilla has yanked me up in the air many times, and I have
been generally familiar with it for the last couple of years. It is
everything that Bob says it is.

Vaughn