Another Addition to the Rec.Aviation Rogue's Gallery!

Old January 18th 04, 06:16 PM
Jim Weir

Jeezuz, people, lighten up. If you don't like Jay's posts, don't read them. It
ain't rocket science to figure out how your killfile works.

I for one like to see the new pictures. If Jay didn't post, I probably wouldn't
go there once a year. It isn't like he is directing you to the main page where
you have to wade through a bunch of advertising bushwa to get to the
pictures...the URL takes you directly to the pictures page.

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com

Old January 18th 04, 09:31 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
link.net...
YES sir mister sixkiller now go F yourself. I got your poinit the first

time.
My second post was a correction to where I said "RON" instead of "ED" as

Ed was
the orginal poster. NOW why don't you "READ VERY CLOSELY?"

Read it again: The point I was making was the reference to SPAM...you're use
of the wrong name was immaterial.

Considering your propensity for grammatical and other mistakes, I won't make
the point of your incredible lack of reading, comprehension, and other
skills.

Why don't you go away...your mothers calling you.

Old January 18th 04, 09:32 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
Jeezuz, people, lighten up. If you don't like Jay's posts, don't read

them. It
ain't rocket science to figure out how your killfile works.

I for one like to see the new pictures. If Jay didn't post, I probably

wouldn't
go there once a year. It isn't like he is directing you to the main page

where
you have to wade through a bunch of advertising bushwa to get to the
pictures...the URL takes you directly to the pictures page.

Forget it, Jim. There are some that just won't grow up.

Old January 18th 04, 09:32 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
Some people will complain even when hung with a new rope!

Only if it's one of those that itches a lot.

Old January 18th 04, 11:16 PM
Jerry Springer

You are the moron that seem to have a reading problem, now go play with yourself
somewhere else. It is spam to post the same thing over and over in a newsgroup.
think how cluttered the NG would be if everyone that had a web site posted
everytime something was added to it. We all know Jay has a section dedicated to
aircraft pictures so maybe once a week he should just post his URL insteead of
each time someone adds to it.
BTW my mother has been dead for two years. Now as I said go F yourself somewhere
else.

Old January 18th 04, 11:53 PM
Lance W

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote:

Ed was bitching that Jay's points were SPAM.

Ed was right, it is spam. It is crossposted commercial spam guised as
update notices. One would have to be quite naive to think that Jay has
no commercial motive in his almost daily crossposted update notices.
Most people resent commercial spam no matter how guised. That's why
there is so little of it here. If people didn't resent it, then all
sorts of aviation related companies would be posting frequent website
and product "update" notices here. Yes, it's been tried by many
companies in the past but virtually all gave it up eventually. It
would be a mistake for Jay to take the support of a handful of his RAP
homeys as an indication of majority support in this.

Old January 19th 04, 12:05 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Lance W wrote:

It
would be a mistake for Jay to take the support of a handful of his RAP
homeys as an indication of majority support in this.

I suspect that Jay's RAP friends ARE the majority.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."
Old January 19th 04, 12:41 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

Lance W wrote:

It
would be a mistake for Jay to take the support of a handful of his RAP
homeys as an indication of majority support in this.

I suspect that Jay's RAP friends ARE the majority.

By a very WIDDDDDDEEEEEE margin.

Old January 19th 04, 12:42 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
ink.net...
You are the moron that seem to have a reading problem, now go play with

yourself
somewhere else. It is spam to post the same thing over and over in a

newsgroup.
think how cluttered the NG would be if everyone that had a web site posted
everytime something was added to it. We all know Jay has a section

dedicated to
aircraft pictures so maybe once a week he should just post his URL

insteead of
each time someone adds to it.
BTW my mother has been dead for two years. Now as I said go F yourself

somewhere
else.

Geezzz..retarded AND a loud mouth!!!

[Cannonball PLONK!!]