GWB has been a good Commander-in-Chief

Old August 20th 04, 03:58 AM
Horvath

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:21:09 -0400, "sanjian"
wrote this crap:

wrote:
In , on 08/19/2004
at 11:54 AM, Steve Hix said:

Did you have some point to make?

For **obtuse people like you how are here to love bush -- yeah. bush
didn't do something dangerous and daring.

You every fly an F-102? Hell, you ever fly at all?

I flew to Florida last year.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old August 20th 04, 05:05 AM
Chas Hurst

"Steve Hix" wrote in message

bush didn't do something dangerous and daring.

You were wrong about the F-102 being trivially-simple to fly, too.

Is it more difficult than eating pretzels and watching TV at the same time?

Old August 20th 04, 01:21 PM

In 4qcVc.7983$ni.1490@okepread01, on 08/19/2004
at 09:25 PM, "sanjian" said:

wrote:
In Zktuc.25886$Yf6.21127@lakeread03, on 08/18/2004
at 09:53 PM, "sanjian" said:

I'll take the word of the Air Force Colonel who explained the century
series aircraft to me back in the early '90s. He had few kind
things to say about the F-102 other than it separates the wheat from
the chaffe.

Nonsense. -- If the F-102 was so dangerous to fly -- then how come
it was so easy to rig with automatic controls that could take it off

Well, first of all, dangerous to fly doesn't mean it can't be rigged with
controls, even automatic ones.

and fly it as drone? -- That's where most of them went -- target
practice in combat with our best -- all under remote control. E.g.,
that means it was *easy to fly and *stable. (Or course you should
have known that before now, since duba did it).

That's hardly a valid conclusion. That something can be piloted by
remote doesn't mean it's easy to fly or particularly stable. So I've got
an Air Force Colonel telling me that they were a nightmare, and I've got
you saying they were "easy to fly." So, what are your qualifications to
say that?

-- Why do you rightwingers post nonsense when so many know better?

Why do you leftwingers post half(at best)-truths and sheer bull****?

To counter the utter nonsense and lies of you rightwingers. -- bush was a
flop who went AWOL when he was asked to pee in the cup.