"Airwolf"

Old April 7th 04, 06:38 AM
me

Why not make a tinyurl out of it at http://tinyurl.com

http://tinyurl.com/39q29

It looks like this!

rm

Michael Vautour wrote:

Sorry!!!!
This obviously isn't working out how I thought! just copy and paste the
following link into a URL window:
airwolf.tv-series.com/default.asp?ModuleID=2&PageID=12&ArticleID=50000

"Michael Vautour" wrote in message
. ..

Finaly found the details of the aircraft:
It was a 222A model with an original manufacturing date of January 1st,
1982. It has since been destroyed in an incident in June of 1998.
You will also find some details of the aircraft history from this link:

http://airwolf.tv-series.com/default...ArticleID=5000

0

Hope some of this has helped?

Mike

"Sven Balzer" wrote in message

Hello NG,

I'm looking for the type of helicopter, that was the original for the
"Airwolf" of the movie. IMHO it was a "Bell", but how it's exact name of
this model?
How can I find some pictures, especially a blueprint?

Greetings from Germany
Sven

Old April 7th 04, 02:27 PM
Sven Balzer

TXS guys for your help!!

Greetings from Germany
Sven
Old April 9th 04, 10:23 PM
Micbloo

It was a 222A model with an original manufacturing date of January 1st,
1982. It has since been destroyed in an incident in June of 1998.

If I remember correctly it was being used as an EMS copter when it crashed.
Sure if it was June 98? I checked the NTSB Index of Months accident list and
didnt see a 222 listed.
http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/month.asp

Old April 10th 04, 04:02 PM
Micbloo

Did you check in Germany?

Ah you just jogged my memory and you are probably correct.
Then again.......
LOL, I thought it was in California.
Old April 12th 04, 12:09 PM
Mike \Rotor\ Nowak

Yep, it was in Germany... killed all the occupants (one of which was an 8
y/o girl, the patient).

Tragic end to such an awesome chopper.

-Mike

Old April 13th 04, 06:02 AM
el gran cantinflas

I believe that the news article in one of the above posts said that the
crew had already delivered their patient, and was on the return trip.

FWIW
ref