Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 4

Old July 10th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
MaxweII

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 4

Good job everyone, I think some of the stragglers are beginning to get the
point. Only one person has replied to Bertie in the past week, and things
have quieted down a lot.

Even his sock puppets declined something like 4 to 1. I kind of wondered
when many of them would realize they were just being used.

If everyone will continue to kill file and/or ignore him, there is really
little he can do. I actually enjoy deleting his nonsense without reading it,
one post at a time. Same with his sock puppets.

I hate to see so many people discouraged from talking aviation though. If he
is not attacking you directly, why do you find it so hard to ignore him? Go
ahead and post. Just don't engage him.

Sorry my name has been drug through the mud also. He (or one of his socks)
has forged so many
derogatory message with my name, it has a few of you bitching about me as
well.
Don't you guys realize that's why they do it. When you bitch about me, you
are making his day. If you have a problem with me, write me directly. Unlike
Buttlipp, my email address works.

The REAL Maxwell

His one and only supporter lately -

Dan_Thomas_nospam

His sock puppets really haven't changed, just reference volume one or two
posted earlier.

Old July 10th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"MaxweII" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

[...]

And what about the poor people in Volume three? What are they, chopped
liver?

Bertie