VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

Old July 5th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

By the way, guys, all denizens of RAP and RAS are entitled to vote in this.
Well, except you Maxie.

Jsut follow the directions in the secretary's post. You can either vote
directly by answereng the above post in alt.usenet.kooks alone or you can
crosspost your vote back here. Your choice. You can't use a nym though,
it'll be disallowed.

Bertie

Old July 5th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 04:57:21 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

By the way, guys, all denizens of RAP and RAS are entitled to vote in this.
Well, except you Maxie.

Jsut follow the directions in the secretary's post. You can either vote
directly by answereng the above post in alt.usenet.kooks alone or you can
crosspost your vote back here. Your choice. You can't use a nym though,
it'll be disallowed.

Bertie

you guys are drinking waaaaaayyyyyy too much coffee.

you have me intrigued bertie. how do you transition from the looperie
of some of these post wars to the mental discipline of flying heavy
metal and back again?

Stealth Pilot
Old July 5th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Stealth Pilot wrote in
news
wrote:

By the way, guys, all denizens of RAP and RAS are entitled to vote in
this. Well, except you Maxie.

Jsut follow the directions in the secretary's post. You can either
vote directly by answereng the above post in alt.usenet.kooks alone or
you can crosspost your vote back here. Your choice. You can't use a
nym though, it'll be disallowed.

Bertie

you guys are drinking waaaaaayyyyyy too much coffee.

you have me intrigued bertie. how do you transition from the looperie
of some of these post wars to the mental discipline of flying heavy
metal and back again?

You don't know many pro pilots, do you?

And I drink tea, and not all that much of it.. However, shortly it will be
copious amounts of beer with my crew..

Bertie
Old July 5th 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Juan Tootreego

In article , Stealth Pilot
says...

wrote:

By the way, guys, all denizens of RAP and RAS are entitled to vote in this.
Well, except you Maxie.

Jsut follow the directions in the secretary's post. You can either vote
directly by answereng the above post in alt.usenet.kooks alone or you can
crosspost your vote back here. Your choice. You can't use a nym though,
it'll be disallowed.

Bertie

you guys are drinking waaaaaayyyyyy too much coffee.

you have me intrigued bertie. how do you transition from the looperie
of some of these post wars to the mental discipline of flying heavy
metal and back again?

It's great stress relief

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 5th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

You don't know many pro pilots, do you?

And I drink tea, and not all that much of it.. However, shortly it will be
copious amounts of beer with my crew..

Bertie

Oh, so you're a wanna be alcoholic too, uh?

Sounds consistent, but hard describes a "pro pilot" no matter what you do
for a living.

Old July 5th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
news

you guys are drinking waaaaaayyyyyy too much coffee.

you have me intrigued bertie. how do you transition from the looperie
of some of these post wars to the mental discipline of flying heavy
metal and back again?

Stealth Pilot

Careful there stealth, that's your hero you are talking about.

Old July 5th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:K5Nbk.12005$Fj5.2450
@newsfe23.lga:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
news

you guys are drinking waaaaaayyyyyy too much coffee.

you have me intrigued bertie. how do you transition from the looperie
of some of these post wars to the mental discipline of flying heavy
metal and back again?

Stealth Pilot

Careful there stealth, that's your hero you are talking about.

Aww, admit it ya big galoot, I'm your hero too.

Bertie
Old July 5th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

You don't know many pro pilots, do you?

And I drink tea, and not all that much of it.. However, shortly it
will be copious amounts of beer with my crew..

Bertie

Oh, so you're a wanna be alcoholic too, uh?

Nope.

Sounds consistent, but hard describes a "pro pilot" no matter what you
do for a living.

Yes, i'm sure that makes sense to you, anyway.

Good k00k!

Bertie
Old July 6th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 14:08:39 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Stealth Pilot wrote in
news
wrote:

By the way, guys, all denizens of RAP and RAS are entitled to vote in
this. Well, except you Maxie.

Jsut follow the directions in the secretary's post. You can either
vote directly by answereng the above post in alt.usenet.kooks alone or
you can crosspost your vote back here. Your choice. You can't use a
nym though, it'll be disallowed.

Bertie

you guys are drinking waaaaaayyyyyy too much coffee.

you have me intrigued bertie. how do you transition from the looperie
of some of these post wars to the mental discipline of flying heavy
metal and back again?

You don't know many pro pilots, do you?

And I drink tea, and not all that much of it.. However, shortly it will be
copious amounts of beer with my crew..

Bertie

I feel like a bloody virgin (in many ways :-) ).
I've been reading and stiring and contributing for over 10 years on
usenet and I've never encountered this troll stuff before. ever.

are you guys just living in motel rooms bored ****less and doing this
for a bit of idle stress/boredom relief or are you more like a bunch
of modern day vikings doing a slash and burn on anything that takes
your fancy behind the anonymity, or is there something else? I dont
understand the motivation.
what little I've been able to garner on trolling seems to indicate an
entire creed of behaviour that I have yet to understand.

is the karl malden nose group some clearing house for posts that are a
little on the nose?

as our famously disgraced redhead politician says "please explain?"

Stealth Pilot

Old July 6th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
U Wascal Wabbit

Default Frogged poast above

In article , Maxwell says...