Whatever happened to ?

Old May 23rd 04, 05:29 AM
Anne

Default Whatever happened to ?

Can you tell what ever happened to nice americans?

On asia news tv lately is many bad americans killing many people in
middle east. This saddens me.

I remeber some time with good americans they were fun and easy.

Whatever happened to nice americans? What went wrong?

Me thank you

Anne
Old May 23rd 04, 05:42 AM
Krztalizer

Whatever happened to nice americans? What went wrong?

Well, you see, sometimes we get attacked by people and our tradition is to get
damned unfriendly with those that did it, and anyone who even vaguely looked
like the people responsible for the attack. When a race or sect chooses to
announce that each of us here are automatically inferior to their race or sect,
and that Americans should be killed because their leader or prophet /says/ so,
we tend to flip that around and pretty much flatten everything, then feel
awful about it. A good way to get us all to return to being those funloving
big spenders you remember is to convince people to never attack us again.

v/r
Gordon
PS, what part of Finland are you from?
Old May 23rd 04, 01:26 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Anne" wrote in message
Can you tell what ever happened to nice americans?

Some Islamic extremists killed large numbers of them and
did billions of dollars worth of damage. This understandably
ticked them off somewhat.

Keith

Old May 23rd 04, 01:49 PM
Grantland

"Keith Willshaw" wrote:

"Anne" wrote in message
Can you tell what ever happened to nice americans?

Some Islamic extremists killed large numbers of them and
did billions of dollars worth of damage. This understandably
ticked them off somewhat.

Keith

Proof? Neo-con traitors and Mossad did 9/11. That is the fact.
There is no doubt.

Grant
Old May 23rd 04, 03:27 PM
The Enlightenment

"Grantland" wrote in message
"Keith Willshaw" wrote:

"Anne" wrote in message
Can you tell what ever happened to nice americans?

Some Islamic extremists killed large numbers of them and
did billions of dollars worth of damage. This understandably
ticked them off somewhat.

Keith

Proof? Neo-con traitors and Mossad did 9/11. That is the fact.
There is no doubt.

Well, there would have to be a doubt in the minds of most people in
regards to that.

However there is no doubt that they (the neo-cons and by implication
one of the Israeli services I'm thingking of the Niger Uranium
forgeries) exploited and misused the situation and that they were
ready and well prepared to exploit such an opportunity.

Grant

Old May 23rd 04, 05:26 PM
Ed Rasimus

On Sun, 23 May 2004 12:38:38 +0200, "Emmanuel Gustin"
wrote:

"Anne" wrote in message

Can you tell what ever happened to nice americans?

Curiously enough, although I have travelled several times
to the USA recently, I still have to meet face-to-face the
first American who admits to approving of the actions of
this particular US government. Everyone who talked about
politics at all, voiced a strong dislike of George W. Bush.
I don't know whether this is out of courtesy or because
most of the people I met (east coast, scientific or technical
education, frequently travelling abroad) are a natural
Democratic constituency.

Maybe those not-so-nice neo-Conservatives are computer
simulations... :-)

You need to broaden your circle of friends. Go back to the 2000
elections and check the "red states and blue states". Visit some of
the 40 red states of what we like to call "the Heartland" of America.

Avoid E. Coast universities, upscale big city yuppie neighborhoods and
welfare-dependent inner city areas. Meet farmers, business owners,
entrepreneurs, managers, supervisors, and military folks (particularly
seek out some Vietnam vets like officers or ex-POWs).

Maybe even avoid anecdotal evidence gathering completely and check
some scientific polling by folks (not necessarily known for being
sympathetic to Republicans) like Zogby, Roper, Gallup, et. al.

The President still holds a greater than 60% approval rating and is
still shown as being ahead of his potential election opponent in most
of the polls.

There are a lot of real nice Americans left and they aren't
simulations.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
Smithsonian Institution Press
ISBN #1-58834-103-8
Old May 23rd 04, 05:34 PM
Denyav

Proof? Neo-con traitors and Mossad did 9/11. That is the fact.
There is no doubt.

I think, contrary to general belief,9/11 was a domestic "vaccination"
operation,but somebody else seized opportunity to implement their own agenda.

Old May 23rd 04, 08:36 PM
miso

Asleep at the switch? Absolutely. [Condi Rice never dreamed those
planes would be used to attack building, while she attended the G8
conference in Italy where they had AAA just to stop such an attack.]
Deliberate? No. The 9/11 attack took years of planning. It just took a
perfect storm of idiots to be in charge to let it happen. My blood
still boils when I think of Bush reading to those kids in Florida well
after the **** hit the fan.

Remember how they renewed Atta's visa 6 months after the attack? Talk
about being on autopilot.