Is This Why

Old November 15th 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

Default Is This Why

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:27:03 -0500, Ari wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:23:46 -0500, Bear Bottoms wrote:

I don't expect you to understand a ****ing thing about flight, Bottoms,
look who taught you.

You're lucky you didn't gain airspeed and disintegrate, you lousy
*******.

I was in control. You don't need to be a physical major to know I was in
control. I was asking a simple question. That is all. Then you
denigrate, it hurts your character.

Did you fly 7500 kilos in and out of Central America? No, that makes you
suspect as an expert. We were active at Mena, but not that active. There
is no question we were the biggest thing going on at Mena at the time.

From about late 1982 till 1986 we owned Mena airport. It appeared to us
that we had a lock on Mena at the time. I will not step outside of our
operations as an expert on anything. I agree that would be ludicrous. On
the other hand, we were very observant and so were our contacts. My
assurance comes from this thinking. It is not omnipotent. It is
omnipotent as to what we did.

*PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE, BILLY BOY*

Ok, so you and your buddy Barry Seal were hot****s in a little,
no-nothing town in AR, so what? you still almost killed you and all
because you haven't a clue about how flight, weight, vertical damping
and a host of other things actually work.

I was a pilot for an oil company in Saudi. I went back to Saudi and
resigned by letter for personal family reasons. This is fact. I learned
more flying than you by being there.

I was involved with every one of the operations in Mena. You were not.
I was the one who brought the drugs there. In two years we made the
great majority of the cocaine flight basically. Barry Seal sold some
fake Quaaludes to an undercover officer in Florida. We dumped the load
of kilos and Quaaludes in the Amite river. You weren't there. We had
light Quaaludes. We took those to Florida. We needed money. That's all,
just money.

He had a friend in Florida who had gotten in trouble, unbeknownst to
Seal, who said he knew somebody who would buy them. Zap. Caught red
handed. This was the only time. Then there was the exception for the
1972 explosives thing. No one else got close. Except the event in Baton
Rouge near our communications shack in the swamps where the state
police were surveilling Seal quite boisterously, but Seal was involved
in ongoing stings for the feds at the time and nothing came of it.
Certainly the state people were frustrated. Too bad.

You bounce around like a thrown superball in a tight closet, IdiotBear.
Where do you get all this rubbish from anyway?

You wish LOL LOL! Here is my story. Word for word. From my mouth, you're
denigration does not affect my character. None.

http://emporium.turnpike.net/P/ProRev/bottoms.htm
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://bearware.com
Old November 15th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ronnie Rataj

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:28:52 -0500, Bear Bottoms wrote:

[...]

Hey, good read. Very KJames Bondsey, I like you Bear Bottoms.

But I like cocaine more. lol

snortsky

Got any more, I pay in freeware. lol lol lol lol lol
Old November 15th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
hummingbird[_3_]

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:31:01 -0500, Mxsmanic wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:16:20 -0500, Ari wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:14:33 -0500, Mxsmanic wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 12:58:45 -0500, Ari wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:14:34 +0000, Saxman wrote:

Bear Bottoms wrote:
This happened to me.

I was hauling a bunch of stuff, one kilo per package. I was within
weight-and-balance. But one by one they slid to the very back. They were
left on the conveyor belt rollers by mistake.

More kilos slid, the center of gravity moves aft, So I dialed in more
nose-down trim. Soon..no decalage. I got careful.

She wouldn't maintain airspeed. I thought I was going to rip the plane
apart. But I did not. I thought she would stall. Then the nose pitched
up. I pushed on the steering, more stall!!

We opened the side do0r (I know FAA regs ouch) and threw the "stuff"
out. All was ok.

Why did the nose pith *up*? Why did adding flippers not work right?

Was you using Microsoft Flight Simulator ATT?

Why would that make a differrence? The goof is out of AoA stability with
a stalled tail (at the least).

In a Piper?

Who said it was a Piper?

http://www.politicalfriendster.com/images/7100.jpg

There's more BB.
Mxsmanic' posts on a bunch of other groups:

-alt.support.shyness
-alt.support.lonliness
-rec.travel.*
-rec.aviation.*

He wrote this on a travel group:

"I'm not currently an A380 pilot" ...and...
"I don't like aircraft with snap-off wings."

Quote:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rec...749e31c2d0c02#

After being challenged, he finally admitted that he has never
flown a plane in his life. Apparently he uses a desktop simulator.

"I pilot various aircraft in simulation."
"It's a desktop simulator."

One poster wrote this to him:

"Anthony, you should take your head out off your ass once in your
life and read the certification requirements for an airliner.

On a second thought, please don't. It's more fun watching you
make a total asshole out of yourself with every posting you make."

It looks like he's the village idiot on the travel groups.

'Mxsmanic' is not only a world expert in non-flying, but an expert
in non-encryption and non-security and a drive-by troll on ACF.

Meanwhile he plays with his desktop flight simulator .....and
gets very lonely apparently.

all together now: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;-)
Old November 15th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Donavan Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond

One poster wrote this to him:

"Anthony, you should take your head out off your ass once in your
life and read the certification requirements for an airliner.

On a second thought, please don't. It's more fun watching you
make a total asshole out of yourself with every posting you make."

It looks like he's the village idiot on the travel groups.

'Mxsmanic' is not only a world expert in non-flying, but an expert
in non-encryption and non-security and a drive-by troll on ACF.

Meanwhile he plays with his desktop flight simulator .....and
gets very lonely apparently.

all together now: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;-)

Hey, hummer, being a light-in-the-shoes, GayBoi and a bird, why not
explain flight to Bear Buttholes?
Old November 15th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ari

[...]

Hey, right from the Bear's mouth !!

Good show, Cocaine Cowboi!
--
Meet Ari!
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3wh3hh
Old November 15th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
alvey

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:15:32 -0500, Ari wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:13:04 -0500, Bear Bottoms wrote:

This is past it's useby date. Well past.

alvey
Old November 15th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

She wouldn't maintain airspeed. I thought I was going to rip the plane
apart. But I did not. I thought she would stall. Then the nose pitched
up. I pushed on the steering, more stall!!

We opened the side do0r (I know FAA regs ouch) and threw the "stuff"
out. All was ok.

If you could open the door to through the stuff from the plane, why
didn't you through the stuff back towards the front and regain your
W&B? This didn't really happen did it?
Lou
Old November 15th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bear Bottoms[_3_]

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:29:50 -0800 (PST), Lou wrote:

She wouldn't maintain airspeed. I thought I was going to rip the plane
apart. But I did not. I thought she would stall. Then the nose pitched
up. I pushed on the steering, more stall!!

We opened the side do0r (I know FAA regs ouch) and threw the "stuff"
out. All was ok.

If you could open the door to through the stuff from the plane, why
didn't you through the stuff back towards the front and regain your
W&B? This didn't really happen did it?
Lou

Thought we were gonna crash. Didn't want the kilos onboard. Had to dump
them anyway as per usual protocol. My life is an open book. Not a
fairies tale.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://bearware.com