Trying to find plans for an Areonca C-3

Old August 11th 03, 10:50 PM
w b evans

Default Trying to find plans for an Areonca C-3

Just finished my second project, and flying it, and looking fwd to the
third. Always had a thing for the C-3 but it seems very hard to get
feedback about plans.
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
--
walt evans
NX140DL

Old August 15th 03, 06:01 AM
Ryan Young

The Stewart Headwind is a conscious take-off of the C-3, and with a large
displacement VW and one of Don's Mazimizer Reduction Drives, it should have
pretty good climb. He's got a pretty nice web site, his plans are very
professional, and reasonably priced.

http://www.stewartaircraft.com
http://members.eaa.org/home/homebuil.../Headwind.html
--
Ryan R Young
Oakland, CA

From: David Lednicer
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.homebuilt
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:56:33 -0700
Subject: Trying to find plans for an Areonca C-3

Check with the National Air & Space Museum archives division. They
should have the plans on microfilm.

I know someone who owns one and he tells me that its real marginal.
I've watched him circle the airport several times, just to gain enough
altitude to leave the traffic pattern!

Where can i find ?? jure Aerobatics 0 September 13th 03 01:08 PM
Free aircraft plans? Gil G. Home Built 0 July 23rd 03 04:18 PM
Powered Parachute Plans MJC Home Built 4 July 15th 03 07:29 PM