All your money

Old March 25th 10, 03:57 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Tiger Would

Default All your money

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:29:14 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 24, 10:58*am, Tiger Would wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 05:41:04 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
All your money won't another minute buy.

http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar

---
Mark

WTF?

Is this where you took Kristen, you're 15yo pedofukk?
--
tiger

Jeffrey Bloss,

While I admit I am gay, there's something far worse.

My stupidity.

Where's that Pilot licnse I swore I had?

---
Mark

Hey, you're the bi-polar nutzoid here Mark(ie), don't ask the sane and
straight to figger out what is going on inside your koo-koo skull!!

*LOL*
--
tiger
Old March 25th 10, 11:40 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 24, 11:57*pm, Tiger Would wrote:
[...]

tiger- Hide quoted text -

Um, I'm a mental health counselor Jeffrey. I'm also
a recreational pilot, among other things.

You...as we've all seen, are a usenet troll whom I've
outed as a playstation pilot only, and a forger of posters
who are accomplished. You are obsessed with...me,
and e-mail malware to folks.

You have Daddy issues, and are sick son. I've
embarassed you, and now you are incapable of moving
on with your life, as you feel worthless.

Well, listen up.

You ARE worthless!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Holy crap, that was funny!

cough cough!

(Echoing laughter) Man I crack myself up!

Jeffrey Blossom, blooming idiot.

So, where's that Piper Seneca that you swore to
the aviation group was "parked just outside"?

---
Mark
Old March 25th 10, 03:44 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Tiger Would

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 04:40:25 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

[...]

Righty-right!!!

And the chorus asks , what else?

"inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.
My website http://www.hosanna1.com/ www.myspace.com/gayincarolina "

*LOL*

Let's not forget...

" a Renaissance Man. still attempting
things people think are impossible.. a
dichotomy, shoot em dead brainbell jangler,
a soft diamond, a militaristic saint, and
always a very wise fool...If anything a Zena"

*LOL*

But what you ain't is a pilot, Mark(ie)...and that rips the **** right
out of you!!!

*LOL*
--
tiger

money timm7 Piloting 0 May 3rd 08 12:48 AM
Money! Git yer Money!!! The Visitor Piloting 0 November 23rd 06 04:45 PM
how much money have you lost on the lottery? NOW GET THAT MONEY BACK! shane Home Built 0 February 5th 05 07:54 AM
need money goldsoft Soaring 0 April 9th 04 07:07 PM
Where will the money come from... s.p.i. Naval Aviation 44 July 28th 03 02:09 PM