Chinks Should Die

Old March 24th 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack
Mark

Default Chinks Should Die

I'm very aware of what China is doing as they run rampant
with global domination such as buying up the continent of
Africa and exploiting those oil reserves, all the way down to
micromanagement of the female uterus.

This is what superpowers do. I have often thought of becomeing
a leader of one.

That is why I call them krazy slant-eyed fukktards who
should be lined up and killed, one by one, until the entire
population is dead.

Or nuke them, I don¢t give a ****.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old March 24th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack
Tiger Would

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:02:06 -0400, Mark wrote:

I'm very aware of what China is doing as they run rampant
with global domination such as buying up the continent of
Africa and exploiting those oil reserves, all the way down to
micromanagement of the female uterus.

This is what superpowers do. I have often thought of becomeing
a leader of one.

That is why I call them krazy slant-eyed fukktards who
should be lined up and killed, one by one, until the entire
population is dead.

Or nuke them, I don¢t give a ****.

Isn't that special?

*LOL LOL LOL*

*koo-koo koo-koo koo-koo*
--
http://tr.im/1f9p
Old March 24th 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack
reverend johnboy

They will...same as the rest of us.

Old March 24th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack
Mark

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:03:18 -0400, Tiger Would wrote:

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:02:06 -0400, Mark wrote:

I'm very aware of what China is doing as they run rampant
with global domination such as buying up the continent of
Africa and exploiting those oil reserves, all the way down to
micromanagement of the female uterus.

This is what superpowers do. I have often thought of becomeing
a leader of one.

That is why I call them krazy slant-eyed fukktards who
should be lined up and killed, one by one, until the entire
population is dead.

Or nuke them, I don¢t give a ****.

Isn't that special?

*LOL LOL LOL*

*koo-koo koo-koo koo-koo*

The person you're addressing, who is forging my posts, is Jeffrey
Bloss, not Mark(ie) (me)...He also hacked my "Tiger Would" troll
identity...Bloss is just a run of the mill sockpuppet asshole who
spends ALL his waking moments on usenet, identifying people whom he
realizes *are far superior to him = Mark(ie)*, so he emulates me
here, pretending he is me, and not the mundane basement loser **** I
am. (as opposed to unique
basement loser ****s). In a word...he¢s a...

***** **** *****
--
Mark Of The Vikings
Old March 24th 10, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack
Mark

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:05:29 -0700 (PDT), reverend johnboy wrote:

They will...same as the rest of us.

Can't you quote? WTF are you typing to?

( **** my )
( hiney )
( assclown )
-------------
O ^__^
o (oo)_______
(__) )\/\
||----w |

Old March 25th 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack

On Mar 24, 1:02*pm, Mark wrote:
I'm very aware of what China is doing as they run rampant
with global domination such as buying up the continent of
Africa and exploiting those oil reserves, all the way down to
micromanagement of the female uterus.

This is what superpowers do. I have often thought of becomeing
a leader of one.

That is why I call them krazy slant-eyed fukktards who
should be lined up and killed, one by one, until the entire
population is dead.

Or nuke them, I don¢t give a ****.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolina

Your Ann Coulter impression sucks.