Hunt "me" down, I dare you

Old March 31st 10, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Hunt "me" down, I dare you

Call your attorney. Call the FBI. Hunt me
down. And when you do, be sure and let's
get a comprehensive list and copy of all these
posts which I've supposedly authored. There
are hundreds of them.

He also brags that he's been forging my
identity in "Pilots of America" for 6 months.
If this is true, then they should have those
archived as well. Yes as Mark, blueriverday.
Myself, I've never been there, nor plan to.

So, hunt "me" down, please. Expose my
identity. Not the AT&T "me". That's really
me. I'm talking about the 15,000 groups
he's claimed to have spammed in my name,
and made virtually unuseable. *That" Mark.

He's hiding in this group right now. Just look
at the bottom of your screen at those forgeries.
CALL THE FBI. This is a DEATH THREAT.
I'm considering KILLING him!

---
Mark
Old March 31st 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Mark wrote:
So, hunt "me" down, please.

Sigh. Very nicely played. Sent you e-mail and it bounced:

554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
) [-5] - mta1091.mail.sk1.yahoo.com
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Expose my identity.

No thanks.
Old March 31st 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Mar 31, 3:34*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Mark wrote:
So, hunt "me" down, please.

Sigh. Very nicely played. Sent you e-mail and it bounced:

554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
) [-5] - mta1091.mail.sk1.yahoo.com
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Expose my identity.

No thanks.

Sounds more than a little kinky wanting some-one to expose him....
Old March 31st 10, 01:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Mark wrote:
So, hunt "me" down, please.

Sigh. Very nicely played. Sent you e-mail and it bounced:

554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
) [-5] - mta1091.mail.sk1.yahoo.com
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Expose my identity.

No thanks.

Sounds more than a little kinky wanting some-one to expose him....

That's right George. I'd like someone with
computer skills, even if it takes law enforcement,
to identify Jeffrey Bloss, the troll that uses my
identity to flood newsgroups such as this with
libelous spam, and runs off the regular folks.
That's the true behaviour of a troll.

You know, I've only posted here a few times. I
asked about the flying characteristics of canards
verses traditional designs, and I asked about a
way to avoid high insurance premiums. That's
about it other than a couple of avation comments,
or maybe a little humor.

When "a" and I struck up a conversation months
ago, Jeffrey was in full bloom here. I was able to
draw him away from "a", and then Jeffrey went crazy
and became obsessed with me, including sending
malware e-mails to me, and scripting fake dialogue
between "me" and one of his sockpuppets, in
which he pretends I'm mad and cussing him out.

I simply chose yesterday to return here and
confront the little *******, because I know he's
still in this group. I've offered a 1000 dollar
reward to anyone who can expose his identity,
and location.

End of Story.

---
Mark

Old March 31st 10, 01:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 31, 8:48*am, Mark wrote:

I simply chose yesterday to return here and
confront the little *******, because I know he's
still in this group. *I've offered a 1000 dollar
reward to anyone who can expose his identity,
and location.

End of Story.

---
Mark

Also, I no longer accept e mails. Identify him in
a public forum.

Old March 31st 10, 03:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

Mark wrote:
So, hunt "me" down, please.

Sigh. Very nicely played. Sent you e-mail and it bounced:

554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
) [-5] - mta1091.mail.sk1.yahoo.com
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Expose my identity.

No thanks.

Sounds more than a little kinky wanting some-one to expose him....

Leave him alone, Mark's on a roll.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old March 31st 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:58:30 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

He also brags that he's been forging my
identity in "Pilots of America" for 6 months.
If this is true, then they should have those
archived as well. Yes as Mark, blueriverday.
Myself, I've never been there, nor plan to.

Then you have got him dead to rights. Go to POA, tell them you have
been forged, they'll cough up an IP address and follow that to your
man!

Best of luck!

It's working for me!
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old March 31st 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:58:30 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Excuse me, I needed this.

Thanks.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old March 31st 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 31, 10:45*am, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:58:30 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
He also brags that he's been forging my
identity in "Pilots of America" for 6 months.
If this is true, then they should have those
archived as well. *Yes as Mark, blueriverday.
Myself, I've never been there, nor plan to.

Then you have got him dead to rights. Go to POA, tell them you have
been forged, they'll cough up an IP address and follow that to your
man!

Best of luck!

It's working for me!
--

Thanks. I've turned it over to the F.B.I. and we'll
see what they find.

Again...why are you crossposting?

---
Mark

Old March 31st 10, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:49:50 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 31, 10:45*am, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:58:30 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
He also brags that he's been forging my
identity in "Pilots of America" for 6 months.
If this is true, then they should have those
archived as well. *Yes as Mark, blueriverday.
Myself, I've never been there, nor plan to.

Then you have got him dead to rights. Go to POA, tell them you have
been forged, they'll cough up an IP address and follow that to your
man!

Best of luck!

It's working for me!
--

Thanks. I've turned it over to the F.B.I. and we'll
see what they find.

Mohammed Atta, boy, now you're cooking!

Again...why are you crossposting?

---
Mark

Why not?

I consider you dangerous, you make death threats and rant like a
lunatic. I suppose that being exposed really ticks you off, tuff
teats, Mark.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj