Ari, are you Jeffrey Bloss, libeling forger?

Old March 31st 10, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Ari, are you Jeffrey Bloss, libeling forger?

Well, are you? Why did you cross-post, and
then author posts in other groups tonight,
claiming that I am "toast", all the while making
accusations about my usenet activity? You
went to religious groups and writers groups
too? What's up with that?

Tell us now.

You can check headers. My pathway has
never changed. It doesn't match the spamming
and trolling coming from Jeffrey. You know
that.

Yes, you're libeling me now, but you know what?
The internet isn't significant to me, and this
is all childish.

---
Mark
Old March 31st 10, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Nevermind Ari

On Mar 31, 9:02*am, Mark wrote:

Tell us now.
Mark

Just an oversight on your part? *I accept apologies.

Or are you a Jeffrey sockpuppet?

waiting

---
Mark

That's ok Ari. Seeing the ethnic slurs which you've
had directed toward you (with my name assigned)
then I don't think an explanation is necessary. In
fact, I will apologize to you, for Jeffrey, and say I'm
sorry fools like him troll the internet.

---
Mark

Old March 31st 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:39:45 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 31, 9:02*am, Mark wrote:

Tell us now.
Mark

Just an oversight on your part? *I accept apologies.

Or are you a Jeffrey sockpuppet?

waiting

---
Mark

That's ok Ari. Seeing the ethnic slurs which you've
had directed toward you (with my name assigned)
then I don't think an explanation is necessary. In
fact, I will apologize to you, for Jeffrey, and say I'm
sorry fools like him troll the internet.

---
Mark

I have no idea what this mess of a post is supposed to mean. Care to
translate into something more readable?

Try typing slower. Yeah.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old April 1st 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Mar 31, 9:02*am, Mark wrote:

Tell us now.
Mark

Just an oversight on your part? *I accept apologies.

Or are you a Jeffrey sockpuppet?

waiting

---
Mark

That's ok Ari. Seeing the ethnic slurs which you've
had directed toward you (with my name assigned)
then I don't think an explanation is necessary. In
fact, I will apologize to you, for Jeffrey, and say I'm
sorry fools like him troll the internet.

---
Mark

I have no idea what this mess of a post is supposed to mean. Care to
translate into something more readable?

Try typing slower. Yeah.

If a beehive is agitated, you'll have a mess on your hands. You're
probably gonna get stung, so call in the professionals. They dress in
white and methodically approach the hive. Then, they blow smoke up
the bees ass, which calms them down. Now you can handle the
situation. This is how mental health works.
*******Mark of the Forest

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old April 2nd 10, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
JewFish

Default Ari Jewball, are you Jeffrey Bloss, libeling forger?

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:18:20 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Well, are you? Why did you cross-post, and
then author posts in other groups tonight,
claiming that I am "toast", all the while posting
truths about my pedo**** activity? You

They are notorius for hating pedo****s.

Tell us now.

You can check headers. My pathway has
never changed. It doesn't match the spamming
and trolling coming from Jeffrey. You know
that. You should don't they teach usenewet in
Jew school?

Yes, you're libeling me now, but you know what?
The internet isn't significant to me, and this
is all childish.

Excuse me while I beat off on my pictures of
Annette Funichello in her mousketeer undies.
---
Mark The Common Sense Talker

Yep, she was hot.

For 10 year old boys.

*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW*

Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll Uncle Al[_2_] Piloting 23 May 5th 10 03:34 PM
Gezellig (Jeffrey Bloss) is a childish idiot. Mark Piloting 7 January 25th 10 05:16 PM
Jeffrey Bloss: a woman or just pretending? Zo Boid Piloting 14 December 7th 09 09:08 AM
Old pics - new scans 2 - Yakolev Yak-38 'Forger-A' Dave Kearton Aviation Photos 0 January 15th 08 05:59 AM
Where is Jeffrey Bogan ? David James Soaring 0 January 9th 05 05:03 AM