NASM Udvar-Hazy no.19

Old September 3rd 08, 01:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Bill Brown

Default NASM Udvar-Hazy no.19

Artifacts from the al Qaeda attack on the United States on September 11th,
2001. No.3 is a wing spar from one of the aircraft that was crashed into
the NYC Twin Towers and no.2 shows a piece of masonry recovered from the
Pentagon and a piece a steel girder from one of the NYC Twin Towers.
No Iraqis were amongst the suicide crews in those airplanes or amongst those
that planned the attack,
but there were many Saudis.
--
Bill Brown
WHEN george w. bush TOOK OFFICE IN JANUARY OF 2000, GASOLINE WAS

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9-11-2001 Artifacts no.3.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	289.8 KB
ID:	28546  Click image for larger version

Name:	9-11-2001 Artifacts no.2.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	28547
Old September 3rd 08, 09:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Lee[_2_]

"Bill Brown" wrote in
:

Artifacts from the al Qaeda attack on the United States on September
11th, 2001. No.3 is a wing spar from one of the aircraft that was
crashed into the NYC Twin Towers and no.2 shows a piece of masonry
recovered from the Pentagon and a piece a steel girder from one of the
NYC Twin Towers. No Iraqis were amongst the suicide crews in those
airplanes or amongst those that planned the attack,
but there were many Saudis.

Bill Brown
WHEN george w. bush TOOK OFFICE IN JANUARY OF 2000, GASOLINE WAS
$1.49/GALLON.

Was really enjoying this until...

You aren't satisfied with the level ****ing and
moaning in here, are you?

Not enough arguments about:

1) Y-encoding
2) RARs
3) PARs
4) split-files
5) high-resolution files
6) flooding
7) Alan Einstein trolling

Now you just have to attempt to start a flame war
over politics, which is, as the majority will advise
you of, in direct contravention of the group's FAQ.

What next? That the majority of the aircraft in
U/H were designed by evil CHRISTIANS?

Thanks for spoiling the remainder of your posts.

OBTW, the gas prices didn't go up until Puglosi and
Reid started running Capitol Hill.

Old September 3rd 08, 07:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Bill Brown

"Lee" wrote in message
. 93...
"Bill Brown" wrote in
:

[...]

Mr. Lee,
I made two statements of fact in this particular post regarding the 9/11
attack illustrated by the photographs. *You* are the
individual that finds those *facts* objectionable. If you cannot handle
the truth, I suggest you killfile me.
--
William M. (Bill) Brown
seneo-pro

Old September 3rd 08, 08:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Lee[_2_]

"Bill Brown" wrote in
:

(snip)

Mr. Lee,
I made two statements of fact in this particular post regarding
the 9/11
attack illustrated by the photographs. *You* are the
individual that finds those *facts* objectionable. If you cannot
handle
the truth, I suggest you killfile me.

I don't kill-file anyone, excluding spammers.
Kill-files restrict the one who invokes it,
not the intended target.

I count six "facts" some of which are politically
contentious and provocative, thereby contrary to
the spirit of the group and its voluntary FAQ
(which asks only for your cooperation).

These "facts" are obviously provocative, else I
wouldn't be responding. You, me and a few others
get on our respective political soapboxes and it
ultimately invites the loss of aircraft pictures.
Trust me, I subscribe to many political hot-button
newsgroups. I can give as good as I get.

This place is a quiet respite.

Leave your politics at the door, please.

Thanks for the contributions otherwise.

Old September 3rd 08, 08:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Ron

"Lee" wrote in message
. 93...

Was really enjoying this until...

You aren't satisfied with the level ****ing and
moaning in here, are you?

Not enough arguments about:

1) Y-encoding
2) RARs
3) PARs
4) split-files
5) high-resolution files
6) flooding
7) Alan Einstein trolling

Now you just have to attempt to start a flame war
over politics, which is, as the majority will advise
you of, in direct contravention of the group's FAQ.

What next? That the majority of the aircraft in
U/H were designed by evil CHRISTIANS?

Thanks for spoiling the remainder of your posts.

OBTW, the gas prices didn't go up until Puglosi and
Reid started running Capitol Hill.

Maybe it's just me, but all I read was a factual reference about the
hijackers of 9/11. Undisputed by anyone. The only one moaning is you.

Ron
--
Non urinat in ventum

Old September 3rd 08, 09:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Lee[_2_]

"Ron" wrote in news:48bee3f8$0$11280$ba620dc5
@nova.planet.nl:

Maybe it's just me, but all I read was a factual reference about the
hijackers of 9/11. Undisputed by anyone. The only one moaning is you.

Ron

To Bill Brown:

Do you see what I mean? You start it up,
then what? Sit back and watch it grow
exponentially and smile?

What is the point of stating the price of
gas in 2000? You state it so innocently,
as if there's no intention to incite.

What is the point in screaming about it
(all caps)?

What is the point in turning the caps off
when you type the name of the President of
the United States in the middle of your rant?
Oh, just an keyboard accident, riiiight. No
agenda there.

What is your point in naming nationalities
of hijackers then telling us more facts we
already know about Iraqis if you have no
agenda? Oh, that's right, just stating facts.

Why didn't you say something else like the
price of Models T's during Wilson's
administration but that Germany didn't
invent the assembly line?

Or maybe the price you paid for your first
8-track player and that no VietNamese were
involved it's manufacture?

Again, please leave your politics at the door.

To Ron:
I've appreciated your contributions over the
many years. Thank you for them.

But shutup.

Old September 4th 08, 09:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Ron

"Lee" wrote in message
. 93...
"Ron" wrote in news:48bee3f8$0$11280$ba620dc5
@nova.planet.nl:

To Ron:
I've appreciated your contributions over the
many years. Thank you for them.

But shutup.

I wouldn't know why. Because you're over-sensitive? Would you object if
anyone posted pics of an F-104 of 1960s vintage, with a reference to the
price of gas back then? Or would you respond it was not the fault of insert
a name for your country's leadership at the time? What if he posted the
price of a Mars candy-bar, would that be OK? Would it be objectionable to
make any reference to the Gulf of Tonkin incident when you post pics of
Skoshi Tigers? What if he added there was only one flavour of Coca Cola back
then, would that be OK?

You could've chosen to ignore the comments, and just watch the pics. You
could've agreed to disagree. Instead you chose to go on the offense. I
suggest you apply your 'advise' to me to yourself.

Ron
--
Non urinat in ventum

Old September 5th 08, 06:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On 3 Sep 2008 19:11:37 GMT, Lee
wrote:

"Bill Brown" wrote in
:

[...]

I saw only facts with no opinions. The opinons are in your head.

A man is traveling through the desert when he comes upon an Indian lying on the ground stark naked with a hard-on sticking straight up in the air.
He asks the Indian what he is doing, to which the Indian replies "I'm telling the time."
The man tells the Indian that he doesn't believe it, so the Indian tells him that it is 1:00.
The man looks at his watch and is amazed to find that it is exactly 1:00.

He travels a bit longer until he comes upon another naked Indian lying on the ground with a hard-on sticking straight up.
He asks this Indian what he is doing and he too replies that he is telling the time.
He tells the Indian to prove it and the Indian tells him that it is 2:00.
The man looks at his watch and once again is amazed that the time is correct.

He continues his trek through the desert until he comes across an Indian lying naked in the sand, masturbating.
He asks this Indian, "And what the hell are you doing?"
To which the Indian replied: "I'm winding my watch!"