Seminole Lake Owner Arrested

Old December 7th 17, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Seminole Lake Owner Arrested

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 11:57:16 AM UTC-8, flgliderpilot wrote:
Well, hopefully someone will step in and buy the operation and the money can go to the victims. I just hope that person is a glider pilot.

Until then, I’ll be there flying.

It is REALLY HARD to move an airfield overseas! It is in the best interests of Tanjala's victims to keep operating the facility - and generating revenue - while they are looking for a new buyer.

Tom
Old December 7th 17, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ernst

2G you are such a jerk.
I am one of the many celebrities that fly at Seminole and I enjoy the luxurious life style there.

Ernst
Old December 7th 17, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 6:58:15 PM UTC-8, Ernst wrote:
2G you are such a jerk.
I am one of the many celebrities that fly at Seminole and I enjoy the luxurious life style there.

Ernst

THANK YOU for the endorsement! I think you should also send emails to ALL of Tanjala's victims informing them how they are ALSO jerks. Why you're at it, send that DUMB JUDGE who deport Tanjala an email how he is STUPID JERK! And, then, you might want to hire a lawyer...

Tom
Old December 7th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
richard wilkening

Tom would it make you happy if Seminole was shut down, Rich Owen and others were unemployed and destitute, the buildings were falling down with the runway grown up in weeds?

Then when the people of Romania finally reclaim “their” swproperty, it is worth less than a vibrant faculty with a dedicated staff and established customer base? That seems to be what you are advocating...

I’ve never been there and never met Rich, but I doubt he was looking to be in the middle of an international situation, and is just trying to do the best he can while the courts sort this out.
Old December 8th 17, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

What’s wrong with giving other soaring sites in the area business? Sounds like most people are doing that with Treasure Coast Soaring already..

A gliderport with offshore bank accounts! I find it very telling that Rich Owen refuses to address the core issues, other than pleading the 5th!

Rich, just go work for another gliderport before you end up in jail.

RICO Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organizaton
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rack...anizations_Act
Old December 8th 17, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

What a judgmental lot of Hens. Is the view good up there on your high horse? Could be, it is none of your business? Take care of your own house, and keep liable per se of RAS. And as far as a thief from Romania, where the hell do you think gypsies come from. US has a long tradition of being a place where foreign government officials come with billions or hundreds of millions and stay. China, Russian, Ukrainian...

How about we stick to subject of Soaring and not someone's business. How does this affect or effect you? I don't know Rich but he is a career Naval officer who I am sure can manage his affairs properly.

Old December 8th 17, 05:25 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

While Mihai might not be the most savory character I have ever known he is nonetheless the owner of record of SLGP. He existed and lived under his own name and no one was aiding and abetting him in any way, shape or form. The facility is open for business and when and if the people of Romania take ownership they can be proud of how well it has been maintained and run.

Now let's discuss something of greater importance. Who else thinks wrestling is phony?

Walt
Old December 9th 17, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
flgliderpilot[_2_]

On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 9:17:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:
What’s wrong with giving other soaring sites in the area business? Sounds like most people are doing that with Treasure Coast Soaring already.

A gliderport with offshore bank accounts! I find it very telling that Rich Owen refuses to address the core issues, other than pleading the 5th!

Rich, just go work for another gliderport before you end up in jail.

There is nothing particularly wrong with an offshore bank account.

It's pretty common. Google it.

Old December 9th 17, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

"There is nothing particularly wrong with an offshore banking account."

Yeah, but your pants get wet while using the ATM.
Old December 9th 17, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ernst

asw20,

You are in the same category than 2G.
I am one of the many celebrities that fly at Seminole, enjoy the luxurious life style there, and pay from my many offshore bank accounts.

Horst