Gibraltar's airport

Old November 15th 09, 02:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

Default Gibraltar's airport

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Gibraltar 1.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	39627  Click image for larger version

Name:	Gibraltar 2.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	39628  Click image for larger version

Name:	Gibraltar 3.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	39629  Click image for larger version

Name:	Gibraltar 4.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	39630
Old November 15th 09, 03:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_10_]

"Dave Kearton" wrote in
:

reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Now THAT is interesting!

Never having been there, I wasn't aware.

Didya notice on the "Do Not" signs the lack
of jail threats, fines or eternal damnation?

Grrrrrreat post Dave, Thanks!
Old November 15th 09, 06:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"Lee" NULL wrote in message
3...

Now THAT is interesting!

Never having been there, I wasn't aware.

Didya notice on the "Do Not" signs the lack
of jail threats, fines or eternal damnation?

Grrrrrreat post Dave, Thanks!

Thanks Lee.

I'm told that Kingsford Smith Airport (AKA Sydney airport) used to have a
railway crossing over the runway until the '50s. I'd imagine that
the trains would have right of way.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old November 15th 09, 10:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dingo[_4_]

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Thanx, Dave. I never realised they drive on the 'wrong' side of the road in
Gib.
~~
Dingo ;~)

Old November 15th 09, 10:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustY ©

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Whats the story with the Tornado and the firemen ?

Old November 15th 09, 10:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Amazing...

But if their drivers are anything like the slobs in my area, FOD's
gonna be a bitch...
Old November 15th 09, 11:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"RustY ©" wrote in message

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Whats the story with the Tornado and the firemen ?

You've never heard the story about the tornado and the firemen ? It's a
classic.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old November 16th 09, 07:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:32:35 +1030, "Dave Kearton"
wrote:

"RustY ©" wrote in message

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Whats the story with the Tornado and the firemen ?

You've never heard the story about the tornado and the firemen ? It's a
classic.

'zat the one with the pomegranates and flamingos?

My mom washed my mouth out for telling it at her funeral...

Old November 16th 09, 07:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

wrote:

"RustY ©" wrote in message

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Whats the story with the Tornado and the firemen ?

You've never heard the story about the tornado and the firemen ? It's a
classic.

'zat the one with the pomegranates and flamingos?

My mom washed my mouth out for telling it at her funeral...

That's odd, you'll never guess who told it to me ....

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old December 13th 09, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

As the Brits and some other people put it: "You drive on the rght side of
the road. We drive on the CORRECT side of the rad."

Regards,

Herman

"Dingo" schreef in bericht

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Thanx, Dave. I never realised they drive on the 'wrong' side of the road
in Gib.
~~
Dingo ;~)

Airport and Airport 1975 Dave J Piloting 32 April 21st 07 04:22 PM
New Airport Robert M. Gary Piloting 1 October 21st 05 07:19 AM
Anyone have an airport diagram for Toronto Center City airport? Peter R. Piloting 10 November 19th 04 02:26 AM
Airport Radial/Distance/Fix on Jepp Airport Chart Dave Johnson Instrument Flight Rules 9 May 2nd 04 11:03 PM
Airport web cam Jay Honeck Piloting 23 November 2nd 03 06:47 PM