Yenc-pp-A&A

Old October 14th 10, 11:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

Default Yenc-pp-A&A

Dumbass
Posting a few thousand posts what the F#$%$.

Nuff Said
Old October 15th 10, 02:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_5_]

Maple1 wrote in :

Dumbass
Posting a few thousand posts what the F#$%$.

Nuff Said

Real men stick with jpegs.

Old October 15th 10, 11:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
heavyhorses

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
. 131...
Maple1 wrote in :

Dumbass
Posting a few thousand posts what the F#$%$.

Nuff Said

Real men stick with jpegs.

Typical yenc post :-(

Old October 15th 10, 02:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Rusty[_2_]

Ya I agree

Old October 15th 10, 02:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_4_]

On 15/10/2010 9:42 AM, Maple1 wrote:
Dumbass
Posting a few thousand posts what the F#$%$.

Nuff Said

Didn't we go through this a year or two ago? :-|
Old October 15th 10, 06:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tike Myson

Alan Erskine wrote in news:7JYto.65$9q2.52
@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com:

On 15/10/2010 9:42 AM, Maple1 wrote:
Dumbass
Posting a few thousand posts what the F#$%$.

Nuff Said

Didn't we go through this a year or two ago? :-|

Strangely enough Erksome, we have been putting up
with the whining about JPEGS encoded with yEnc
marginally longer than whoever that idiot was who
kept posting "SPAM" after each post by a particular
contributor.

Old October 15th 10, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"Rusty" schreef in bericht
Ya I agree
"Maple1" wrote in message
Dumbass
Posting a few thousand posts what the F#$%$.

Nuff Said

Your excellency,

When can we feast our eyes on lots of your contributions, in stead of all
the yenc rubbish?

Kind regards,

Herman

Old October 16th 10, 12:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_4_]

On 16/10/2010 4:09 AM, Tike Myson wrote:

Strangely enough Erksome, we have been putting up
with the whining about JPEGS encoded with yEnc
marginally longer than whoever that idiot was who
kept posting "SPAM" after each post by a particular
contributor.

I'm not an idiot. I hope Arizona's nice at this time of year. Even for
a coward who hides behind a fake id.

Old October 17th 10, 11:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustY ©

"flybywire" wrote in message

Didn't we go through this a year or two ago? :-|

We go through this every few weeks it seems. Looks to me like there are
lots of folks out there just tapping their foot waiting for someone to post
rubbish so they can say something. Why not reply to aviation threads guys
and ignore this poster who is quite obviously here by mistake. We all press
the wrong button sometimes. And yenc is better whether you can handle it or
not.