Missing IGC Flight Replay

Old October 10th 17, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Missing IGC Flight Replay

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 7:24:07 AM UTC+10, wrote:
Try http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

Bart,

Love it so far. A meta-suggestion - you might want to take advantage of a free tool like https://www.prodpad.com/ to help you collect and manage feedback. I haven't used this particular tool, it is just an example, but I suspect you will have a pretty active user community here that you can leverage.. It will be easier for you and more satisfying for them if everyone can see suggestions that have already been made, and can track your responses and plans. Just a thought to hopefully make it easier and more satisfying for you.

Regards,
Mark.
Old October 11th 17, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andreas Maurer

On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 14:24:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Try
http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

Looking pretty good so far.

Didn't run on Firefox 56.0.1 (loading bar didn't disappear), but works
fine on Microsoft Edge.

Is there a way to increase the range of the rendered landscape?

Cheers from Germany
Andreas
Old October 12th 17, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:24:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Try http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

Love it!! Great job, Bart!
Played around with it today but couldn't figure out how to keep the glider from flying off the screen. How do you keep the glider centered on the screen?

Thanks,

Uli
'AS'
Old October 12th 17, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 7:20:33 PM UTC+2, AS wrote:
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:24:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Try http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

Love it!! Great job, Bart!
Played around with it today but couldn't figure out how to keep the glider from flying off the screen. How do you keep the glider centered on the screen?

Thanks,

Uli
'AS'

Yes, i missed that feature myself,
added to the "todo" list

Old October 10th 17, 08:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Not sure where to put this this, so I picked post 1.

Wanting to view on an iPad, current opera browser and updates (will provide more info if needed).

Wish to view logs from contests, don't have an issue, but have not tried on this platform. Yet.

Yes, I will follow up, my better half is a software engineer, I know the issues for a programmer with no meaningful feedback.....
Trust me.....
LOL......
Old October 11th 17, 09:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 9:50:17 PM UTC+2, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Not sure where to put this this, so I picked post 1.

Wanting to view on an iPad, current opera browser and updates (will provide more info if needed).

Wish to view logs from contests, don't have an issue, but have not tried on this platform. Yet.

Yes, I will follow up, my better half is a software engineer, I know the issues for a programmer with no meaningful feedback.....
Trust me.....
LOL......

We have some weird issues when using replay multiple flights on iPad, it's on the "todo" list
Old September 21st 18, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

As this year's flying season goes slowly to an end in the northern hemisphere, and many of us will reach for the logged igc files, I can honestly recommend the Soaring Lab on-line app:

https://www.soaringlab.eu/

I have recently decided to go for the Pro version, which is not expensive (10 Euros or 12 USD/year). The map imagining is impressive, and all in all it is a good substitute for the IGC Flight Replay app which we used to like so much.

IGC Flight Replay JS Soaring 11 February 17th 17 10:49 PM
IGC flight replay question Andrew Brayer Soaring 5 February 5th 14 12:45 AM
Cambridge 302A flight log - missing ENL for ONE flight Grider Pirate Soaring 0 July 6th 10 03:43 PM
Missing flight plans Paul kgyy Piloting 82 August 16th 06 02:57 AM
Missing flight plans Paul kgyy Owning 72 August 16th 06 02:57 AM