Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

Old April 5th 10, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default not aviation

On Apr 4, 5:13*pm, Mark didn't write:

snip

---

Newsgroups:
rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing ,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology

-
privat.org

Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 17:13:04 -0400

Old April 5th 10, 07:14 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Just Me

Default Let's Talk Perez Prado!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8xQoYr_vkg
--
JM
Old April 5th 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Old April 5th 10, 02:04 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
za kAT

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 23:14:59 -0700 (PDT), Just Me wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8xQoYr_vkg

I'm wondering what this has to do with motorcyclkes, writing, pilots
and religion?
--
- www.zakATsKopterChat.com
Old April 5th 10, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Apr 5, 8:04*am, za kAT
Old April 9th 10, 05:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
S'mee

Default Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

On Apr 4, 12:33*pm, thunderhoof wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:04*pm, Aham Brahmasmi wrote:

On Apr 3, 11:26*am, thunderhoof wrote:

Actually figuring out how we got this way is CRUCIAL to self
determination of who we WILL be. You cannot ignore the cause and wish
yourself all better. You have to find the cause, root it out and
replant a new beginning for yourself otherwise same crap different
day.

What if the source of so-called "bipolar disorder" and "narcissism" is
not physical but is actually a misconception of the relative
importance of the patient's ego, as regards to its interactions with
the objective external world?

Siddhartha Gautama (Shakamuni Buddha) mystically revealed that "all
existence is suffering," and pointed towards a complicated eightfold
noble path that would lead to liberation from the misery of *thinking*
and trying to make the individual ego fit a resistant material
universe...

Sri Ramana Maharshi explained self-enquiry (Self Realization) in a
simpler manner, from the beginning.

Before embarking on a description of the technique itself it will be
necessary to explain Sri Ramana Maharshi’s views on the nature of the
mind since the aim of self-enquiry is to discover by direct
experience, that the mind is non-existent.

According to Sri Ramana Maharshi, every conscious activity of the mind
or body revolves around the tacit assumption that there is an ‘I’ who
is doing something.

The common factor in ‘I think’, ‘I remember’, ‘I am acting’, is the
‘I’ who assumes that it is responsible for all these activities.

Sri Ramana Maharshi called this common factor the ‘I’-thought (Aham-
Vritti).

Literally aham-vritti means ‘mental modification of ‘I’.

The Self or real ‘I’ never imagines that it is doing or thinking
anything; the ‘I’ that imagines all this is a mental fiction and so it
is called a mental modification of the Self.

Since this is a rather cumbersome translation of Aham-Vritti it is
usually translated as ‘I’-thought.

The first and foremost of all thoughts that arise in the mind is the
primal *'I'-thought.

It is only after the rise or origin of the 'I'-thought that
innumerable other thoughts arise.

In other words, only after the first personal *pronoun, 'I', has
arisen, do the second and third personal pronouns ('you, he' etc.)
occur to the mind; and they cannot subsist without the former.

Since every other thought can occur only after the rise of the 'I'-
thought and since the mind is nothing but a bundle of thoughts, it is
only through the inquiry 'Who am I?' that the mind subsides.

Moreover, the integral 'I'-thought, implicit in such enquiry, having
destroyed all other thoughts, gets itself destroyed or consumed, just
as the stick used for stirring the burning funeral pyre gets
consumed....

I like this post.- Hide quoted text -

Obviously like him you enjoy sex with children...and livestock and yes
he has advocated those things on usenet under the guise of differing
names. I suggest you kiss his ass and die like he is going to in a
month or three.
Old April 9th 10, 06:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tony

On Apr 9, 12:28*am, "S'mee" stevenkei...
Old April 9th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 21:28:47 -0700 (PDT), S'mee wrote:

[...]

or body revolves around the tacit assumption that there is an ˇI˘ who
is doing something.

The common factor in ˇI think˘, ˇI remember˘, ˇI am acting˘, is the
ˇI˘ who assumes that it is responsible for all these activities.

Sri Ramana Maharshi called this common factor the ˇI˘-thought (Aham-
Vritti).

Literally aham-vritti means ˇmental modification of ˇI˘.

The Self or real ˇI˘ never imagines that it is doing or thinking
anything; the ˇI˘ that imagines all this is a mental fiction and so it
is called a mental modification of the Self.

Since this is a rather cumbersome translation of Aham-Vritti it is
usually translated as ˇI˘-thought.

[...]

Why don't you

( **** my )
( hiney )
( assclown )
-------------
O ^__^
(__) )\/\
||----w |

* YOU RAHGHEAD LOVING SON OF MOOOHAMMED GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!*
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old April 10th 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

DSM related crap deleted