Gosh, What If...?

Old April 4th 10, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default not aviation, idiots at work

On Apr 4, 12:33*pm, Mark wrote:
On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 08:28:11 -0700, CS wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 18:47:21 -0400, Larry wrote:

Mark wrote:
Gosh, what if...

Someone gave some KKK dudes a couple of
thousand dollars and then they stole 2 big
S.U.V.s and parked them right up against
the doors of a mosque when it was packed
full, and no one could get out.

And, they secured the other exits too.

And, a friend of theirs owns a swimming pool
company and got them several tanks of
Chlorine gas! *And then, somehow these
tanks had the top valves knocked off and
somehow these tanks were launched through
the windows spewing chlorine gas and no
one could escape.

Course, there'd be no explosion or anything,
so the building wouldn't be a danger to the
neighborhood.

And the gas upon leaving the building would
mix with air, and the danger would be minimal
and temporary to anyone outside.

But still, all those radical muslims would be
dead in seconds.

Gosh, that'd be terrible.

***** NO*

Chlorine gas tanks from a pool supply store? *Really?

Larold Gettner

Yes, Raghead Lover.

Really.

I wonder, how many pool supply companies would carry chlorine gas, and for
what reason? *Chlorine is only useful to pool owners in solid or liquid
form. *Gas is worthless to pool owners. *Sooo, huh?

Also, how does this fact make one a "Raghead Lover?"

CS

*MINE DOES AND THAT ALLS YOU NEED TO KNOW*

*RAGHEAD SUPPORTER*

( ***** my *)
( *hiney )
( *assclown *)
*-------------
* * * *O
* * * * O * ^__^
* * * * *o *(oo)_______
* * * * * * (__) * * * )\/\
* * * * * * * * ||----w |

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

Old April 5th 10, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Gosh, What If...?

On Apr 3, 4:59*pm, trolls posing as Mark
wrote:

snipped

Old April 5th 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Not aviation

Old April 9th 10, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
S'mee

On Apr 3, 2:59*pm, Mark wrote:

Do I gvie a **** about you or anyone in the Klan? Not particularlly,
everyone of you ARE traitors and NEED to bleed to death, no quick
deaths, no trial, no judge, no jury. Just instant and painful death,
the slower you bleed to death the better.

Could I? Oh hell yeah kameraden! Would I? Without batting an eye.
Would it bother me? No, not really. After all people like you are
little different than a rabid dog and killing your and your families
would be a service to the country.

Now little boy, I suggest IF you have a pair of balls that you drag
your sorry obese meth smoking ass to my front door so I can kill you.
You aren't worth hunting down adn I've got more important things to
do...like killing wild life at long distance with an old shotgun.
Old April 9th 10, 05:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
S'mee

On Apr 4, 9:06*am, Aham Brahmasmi wrote:
On Apr 4, 7:52*am, Mark Edwards wrote:

No cluons were harmed when phy wrote:
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

What have you done with Keith Schiffner, the Retarded Goat Raping
Montana Midget?

S'matter pedo? You mad I'm not hanging on you deviant words? Just WHY
did NAMBLA decide you were too perverted for them? Lord knows YOU
admited to enjoying sex with children and livestock. Granted you nym
shift so much it's buried these days.

Now I suggest you kill your self or hold still so I don't wound you in
billings...though to be fair I'll be back in form and a head shot at
700m with a 270win by august is looking good. If the fact I have a
life and actual friends doesn't get in the way. O

OBTW child raper, I'm not scared of you. but apparently YOU are
terrified of me.

you worthless, racistist chicken****, child raping Nazi...you make me
laugh at your ineptitude, ignorance and incotinence.
Old April 9th 10, 06:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tony

On Apr 9, 12:41*am, "S'mee" wrote:

Old April 9th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 21:41:36 -0700 (PDT), S'mee wrote:

On Apr 3, 2:59*pm, Mark wrote:

Do I gvie a **** about you or anyone in the Klan? Not particularlly,
everyone of you ARE traitors and NEED to bleed to death, no quick
deaths, no trial, no judge, no jury. Just instant and painful death,
the slower you bleed to death the better.

Could I? Oh hell yeah kameraden! Would I? Without batting an eye.
Would it bother me? No, not really. After all people like you are
little different than a rabid dog and killing your and your families
would be a service to the country.

Now little boy, I suggest IF you have a pair of balls that you drag
your sorry obese meth smoking ass to my front door so I can kill you.
You aren't worth hunting down adn I've got more important things to
do...like killing wild life at long distance with an old shotgun.

*DEATH THREAT*

*DEATH THREAT*

Wait till Jeffrey Bloss sees this and has your
Internet connection canceled...like he did mine.
Old April 10th 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Non aviation crap removed, which leaves -- see below.