Owner-assist friendly A&P/IA near JNX

Old March 24th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Owner-assist friendly A&P/IA near JNX

Greetings,

Jim has been excellent help for the last few years, watching me turning
wrenches in/on/around my Skylane.

But, I relocated to Raleigh, NC last year, and Jim refused to come
along. The nerve.

I'm looking for a local, owner-assist friendly A&P/IA in the area. My
hangar is at JNX, so someone that's willing to come over, or that has
room for me to drop in. I've my own tools and related stuff, and I know
how to stay (mostly) out of the way.

Thanks,

-jav
Old March 25th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

And if Jav needs a reference, I will be happy to verify that he does
absolutely pristine work...far better than the average shop (or even the
above average shop) can put out. Then again, time is nothing to him -- a
couple of weeks to install a radio is about right. The job comes out
absolutely perfect when you have enough time to do it right.

I'm signing off time for Jav for his A&P (when he gets it to me) and would
hope that his "new" A&P/IA would be so kind as to continue the process. We
need to get this guy his ticket; I have rarely seen such quality work.

Jim