FS2004

Old July 26th 03, 07:31 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

Did I mention maybe you shouldn't be such cheapass prick and PAY for it?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:28:51 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for newbie's.
You will not find this anywhere else.

ftp://127.0.0.1

Did i mention its free...????

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:01:04 GMT, "Alan Lamas"

wrote:

Where could I go to download a beta (or any version) of FS 2004?

At your nearest software/game retailer. Most probably in the next week.

Get that credit card
ready!

Old July 26th 03, 07:34 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

and I'll be working to inform those entitled to payment about this 'little known secret"

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:39:37 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Oops thats right use ALT + F4 to ope the window.

The zip files can be openen with username ImDumb and password IDtenT
(Replace ten with the number 10 write it doen and you know why,its a little
known secret.)

Good luck with figuring this one out.

"Paul H." wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:28:51 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for

newbie's.
You will not find this anywhere else.

ftp://127.0.0.1

Did i mention its free...????

And you didn't mention, "windows needs permission to open this window"

Old July 26th 03, 07:35 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

I've copied the message to Microsoft and we'll see if they're as enthusiastic about this
'little secret' as you are.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:39:37 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Oops thats right use ALT + F4 to ope the window.

The zip files can be openen with username ImDumb and password IDtenT
(Replace ten with the number 10 write it doen and you know why,its a little
known secret.)

Good luck with figuring this one out.

.. .

Old July 26th 03, 08:12 AM
Al Denelsbeck

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in
:

I've copied the message to Microsoft and we'll see if they're as
enthusiastic about this 'little secret' as you are.

Now there's an e-mail destined to get posted on the break room
bulletin board...

- Al.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:39:37 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Oops thats right use ALT + F4 to ope the window.

The zip files can be openen with username ImDumb and password IDtenT
(Replace ten with the number 10 write it doen and you know why,its a
little known secret.)

Good luck with figuring this one out.

. ..

Old July 26th 03, 08:36 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

I don't care if it does or not. I pay for my merchandise and I expect the same of others.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 07:12:30 GMT, Al Denelsbeck wrote:

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in
:

Old July 26th 03, 11:55 AM
Carl Frisk

That's such a short address. Anyone know where I can download an IP
stretcher?

--
.... Carl Frisk

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
I've copied the message to Microsoft and we'll see if they're as

enthusiastic about this
'little secret' as you are.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:39:37 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Oops thats right use ALT + F4 to ope the window.

The zip files can be openen with username ImDumb and password IDtenT
(Replace ten with the number 10 write it doen and you know why,its a

little
known secret.)

Good luck with figuring this one out.

.. .

Old July 26th 03, 03:08 PM
Kl@@s

Allright I will keep the ftp address ftp://127.0.0.1 open for a few more
day's because of a lot of requiests.

I know a lot of people are using it, I also know that some of you have some
trouble to access it. Because of the high load you might get an error like
"windows can not open that folder" just try again in a few minutes.

Please do not complain to me I know these are big files and when more then
10 users are connected it will timeout. But he its free afterall.

Kl@@s

Remember;

The zip files can be opened with username;ImDumb and password; IDtenT
(Replace "ten" with the number 10 write it down and you know why, its a
little
known secret.)

Old July 26th 03, 05:55 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

You may not keep it open as long as you think!
Scumbags like you drive up costs for HONEST people. There's a lot like your type, sorry to say

Old July 26th 03, 05:55 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

Just BUY the ****ing program when it comes out next week.

Old July 26th 03, 06:55 PM
Ken Beard

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message

I don't care if it does or not. I pay for my merchandise and I expect

the same of others.

I'll take "A Clue" for $500 Alex.....

A small dose of humor and a teensy amount of computer and networking
knowledge would serve you VERY well.

Ken

FS2004 on Discovery Wings channel (xplane) Steve Simulators 5 July 21st 03 10:39 PM
Lago Tornado and FS2004 Paul H. Simulators 0 July 20th 03 11:35 PM
gradual gyro failure in FS2004? Gary L. Drescher Simulators 3 July 19th 03 07:07 AM
FS2004 screen shots Paul H. Simulators 0 July 19th 03 06:55 AM
FS2004 AgentXXX Simulators 9 July 9th 03 10:14 PM