Flight Simulator now being used by flight instructors

Old October 28th 03, 06:40 AM
Al Denelsbeck

"kallijaa" wrote in
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 8...
"kallijaa" wrote in
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 7...

Since you're offering this so comfortably, you undoubtedly
have a
reputable source at hand that backs up your claims. So trot it
out.
Because I'm telling you right now you're full of ****.

That is not an arguement. However, it does describes your
condition if you think that I'm going to "trot out" anything to
persuade the likes of you.

Yep. That's about what I expected. Suddenly the supreme
confidence of
telling everyone exactly how it is fades and disappears when it comes
down to offering any proof at all for your claims, to hide behind the
outstanding statement of "I don't haven to prove anything to anybody,
so there!"

Welcome to Usenet, Skippy. You have no authority here, either.
"Put
up or shut up" is the order of the day.

- Al.

Thanks for the enlightening input Al. I expected something of the
sort earlier, but better late than never. If you hadn't showed up,
someone would have been forced to invent you.

Maybe someone did.

Awww, you found out my secret! Yep, I'm just a figment of your
imagination. About like your ideas on flight instruction.

Keep running! I don't go away that easily.

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain
Old October 28th 03, 07:03 AM
kallijaa

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in message
news

Kalijaa??? what kind of foreigner name is that? And to think you feel

you're part of the group. Gross!

SpeedByrd PhD

Where did you get the idea that I feel part of the group?

As to the "foriegn" name, it works for me. Not as All American as yours to
be sure, but what the hell. I see others posting what appear to be real
names, N numbers, CFI certificate numbers etc., along with fancy sounding
Associations (notice the capital "A") with which they claim affiliation; and
I'm really impressed!

Kalijaa

Old October 28th 03, 08:47 AM
kallijaa

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:03:04 -0800, "kallijaa" wrote:

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in message
news

Kalijaa??? what kind of foreigner name is that? And to think you

feel
you're part of the group. Gross!

SpeedByrd PhD

Where did you get the idea that I feel part of the group?

Silly thought, huh?

As to the "foriegn" name, it works for me. Not as All American as yours

be sure, but what the hell. I see others posting what appear to be real
names, N numbers, CFI certificate numbers etc., along with fancy sounding
Associations (notice the capital "A") with which they claim affiliation;

and
I'm really impressed!

Kalijaa

How nice for you. Now go away.

SpeedByrd PhD

And leave the place for you to bustle in? Not for a while.

Kalijaa

Old October 28th 03, 09:03 AM
kallijaa

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message

Brute force, you say? As opposed to... what? Your buddy Kallijaa who
scampered for cover when confronted with someone who refused to buy his
unsupportable horse****?

Scampered for cover? Rather say, stood by so as to permit you to display
your true character.

Kalijaa

Old October 28th 03, 02:50 PM
kallijaa

[...]

The game of make believing is free and without limit. Enjoy.

Kalijaa

Old October 28th 03, 04:19 PM
Chris Norris

I'll try to make it easier for you to understand: I did not and do not
imagine that you sat there doing that or anything else. I did not imagine
anything at all about you prior to your appearance here and I do not intend
to waste time imagining about you in the future. You see, I don't really
care what you do or don't do. My original post was not directed at you and
this thread is not the "What in the hell is Chris Norris about" forum.

Try to understand that you are not really the center of the universe. It
does not revolve around you and most, if not all of those that may seem to
you to be out to get you, aren't even aware of your existence.

No the "What in the hell is Chris Norris about" forum is on the
alt.chris.norris newsgroup.

and

www.chrisnorris.co.uk

Anyway I spoke to my instructor and told him that there is this entity
on the internet who tars every student with the same big brush by
making sweeping statements about their lack of ability to transition
from Flight Sim to Flight Real.
We agreed there may be SOME people but certainly not ALL.

Now go tar someone else with your self righteous brush.

Chris
Old October 28th 03, 04:36 PM
kallijaa

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in message

You and Al Dumbbuck are made for each other!

SpeedByrd PhD

Having fun?

Old October 28th 03, 04:41 PM
kallijaa

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:47:50 -0800, "kallijaa" wrote:

And leave the place for you to bustle in? Not for a while.

Kalijaa

Do as you're told, foreigner!!

SpeedByrd PhD

No, no doctor, I want to see the rest of the show.

Kalijaa

Old October 28th 03, 08:27 PM
kallijaa

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 8...
"kallijaa" wrote in news:NaadncFC5NI3iQOiU-
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message

Brute force, you say? As opposed to... what? Your buddy Kallijaa

who
scampered for cover when confronted with someone who refused to buy his
unsupportable horse****?

Scampered for cover? Rather say, stood by so as to permit you to

display
your true character.

Hmmmm, let's see. First you posted repeatedly on how damaging sim
behavior was, and very specifically I might add, not just speculating but
insisting on how it could wash someone out of flight instruction.

Then you 'got offended' when someone called your asinine bluff, and
refused to answer on the basis that it was beneath you to actually respond
to such callous behavior.

Offended? Not in the least. Yours was precisely the kind of reaction
expected.

Despite the fact that providing support for your
standpoint is always the best way to silence those hecklers,

Nothing is proven here and it's a foolisn waste of time to try. Besides, why
should I want to silence hecklers? They illustrate my point admirably (I
predicted majority disagreement).

and that you had *already* responded to the first post, which was far more

insulting.

Insulting? The point made must have struck a nerve.

And now you're engaging in "Your momma so fat" contests?

No, you are reading someone else's mail. I'll leave that approach to the
group intelligentsia.

Okay, just checking. Please, go on with your character evaluations,
I'm sure there's a lot we all could learn from them.

- Al.

Thanks Al, you provide ample grist for my mill.

Evaluation: Typical discussion group belligerent who talks tough while
enjoying the relative safety of home and internet. A coward or a teenager.

Prognosis: Continued degradation if adult; possible improvement following
abatement of acne if a teenager.

Kalijaa