Flight Simulator now being used by flight instructors

Old October 28th 03, 09:36 PM
kallijaa

"Chris Norris" wrote in message

No, no doctor, I want to see the rest of the show.

Kalijaa

Huh! Was this you causing arguments in the past?

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=...&oe=UTF-8&selm
=8fsfmk%241086%241%40ausnews.austin.ibm.com&rnum=7

The same.

Kallija.

Old October 28th 03, 09:47 PM
kallijaa

"Chris Norris" wrote in message

I'll try to make it easier for you to understand: I did not and do not
imagine that you sat there doing that or anything else. I did not

imagine
anything at all about you prior to your appearance here and I do not

intend
to waste time imagining about you in the future. You see, I don't really
care what you do or don't do. My original post was not directed at you

and
this thread is not the "What in the hell is Chris Norris about" forum.

Try to understand that you are not really the center of the universe. It
does not revolve around you and most, if not all of those that may seem

you to be out to get you, aren't even aware of your existence.

No the "What in the hell is Chris Norris about" forum is on the
alt.chris.norris newsgroup.

and

www.chrisnorris.co.uk

Anyway I spoke to my instructor and told him that there is this entity
on the internet who tars every student with the same big brush by
making sweeping statements about their lack of ability to transition
from Flight Sim to Flight Real.
We agreed there may be SOME people but certainly not ALL.

Now go tar someone else with your self righteous brush.

Chris

You got that wrong Chris, I said that it was a common problem, not that the
problem was common to all student pilots. I did mentioned exceptions to the
rule. Whether or not you had such a problem is insignificant. Whether I
believe your claim is unimportant. What you and your instructor agreed upon
is of no interest.

Kalijaa

Old October 29th 03, 01:15 AM
Al Denelsbeck

"kallijaa" wrote in
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 8...
"kallijaa" wrote in news:NaadncFC5NI3iQOiU-
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message

Brute force, you say? As opposed to... what? Your buddy
Kallijaa

who
scampered for cover when confronted with someone who refused to
buy his unsupportable horse****?

Scampered for cover? Rather say, stood by so as to permit you to

display
your true character.

Hmmmm, let's see. First you posted repeatedly on how damaging sim
behavior was, and very specifically I might add, not just speculating
but insisting on how it could wash someone out of flight instruction.

Then you 'got offended' when someone called your asinine bluff,
and
refused to answer on the basis that it was beneath you to actually
respond to such callous behavior.

Offended? Not in the least. Yours was precisely the kind of reaction
expected.

Despite the fact that providing support for your
standpoint is always the best way to silence those hecklers,

Nothing is proven here and it's a foolisn waste of time to try.
Besides, why should I want to silence hecklers? They illustrate my
point admirably (I predicted majority disagreement).

and that you had *already* responded to the first post, which was far
more

insulting.

Insulting? The point made must have struck a nerve.

And now you're engaging in "Your momma so fat" contests?

No, you are reading someone else's mail. I'll leave that approach to
the group intelligentsia.

Okay, just checking. Please, go on with your character
evaluations,
I'm sure there's a lot we all could learn from them.

- Al.

Thanks Al, you provide ample grist for my mill.

Evaluation: Typical discussion group belligerent who talks tough
while enjoying the relative safety of home and internet. A coward or a
teenager.

Prognosis: Continued degradation if adult; possible improvement
following abatement of acne if a teenager.

Awwww, you're missing out on another prime area of study!

First of all, look up 'evaluation' and 'prognosis'; you're using them
incorrectly. Clumsy.

But try this:

Experiment: Poster discoursing at length with faux-intelligence,
countered at factual level by someone who is not impressed with a poorly-
portrayed air of authority.

Response: Repeated attempts by poster to maintain control of
situation by deflecting purpose of original posts into myriad directions
while still maintaining portrayed air of authority. Various reasons given
for never producing supportive information, including claiming that this
wasn't 'original purpose'. Changing of directive easily noted when
comparing subsequent posts.

Conclusion: Original poster trying desperately to save face and not
reveal that posts were poor attempt to participate at an inappropriate
level.

Note that this is nothing new, but yes, just a fraction newer than
your own apparent 'studies'. Neither one too impressive - the
defined concepts have only been around for the past couple hundred years,
despite the damage Freud tried to do with the motivations behind them. So
while another nice try at running away yet again, we're not buying the
'study' aspect either. Pretty scattered behavior for someone who claims to
be pursuing some kind of 'research', and research, moreover, that nobody
would really give a damn about.

Not to mention ignoring some prime areas of background study, right
in front of your nose ;-)

You amused yet? C'mon, try yet another tack, "Professor".

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain
Old October 29th 03, 01:20 AM
Dashii

"Chris Norris" wrote in message

No, no doctor, I want to see the rest of the show.

Kalijaa

Huh! Was this you causing arguments in the past?

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=...m.com& rnum=7

LOL, Kalijaa is just full of tired old clichés, among other things.

Dashii

Old October 29th 03, 03:20 AM
Dr. Speedbum

Hey Scott,

How is Kingsport....?

Your pal,
goo

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:41:43 -0800, "Dashii" wrote:

"DwightD" far@away wrote in message
.. .
On 26 Oct 2003 20:45:09 -0600, "Dr. Speedbyrd :"
wrote:

what would you know about it, dipwad?

SpeedByrd PhD

We know you are a 50+ fat old man who sweeps the floors at a
university. The closest you have ever been to sex is with your hand
and the neighbors dog.

Oh and the best part of him ran down his Mom's customer's leg! VBG

Dashii

The best part of your daddy ran up the ass of the neighbor's pig.

SpeedByrd PhD

Old October 29th 03, 04:27 AM
kallijaa

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 6...
"kallijaa" wrote in
:

[...]

I am amused at how you spew when punctured.

Kalijaa

Old October 29th 03, 06:16 AM
kallijaa

"The Speedbird" wrote in message

I'm amused that a third rate foreigner hangs around where not wanted. Go

back to Iraq.

SpeedByrd PhD

SpeedByrd? Hmm, it seems I've heard that before. That's some kind of hoof
and mouth disease right?

Kalijaa

Old October 29th 03, 06:18 AM
kallijaa

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:36:02 -0800, "kallijaa" wrote:

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in message
.. .

You and Al Dumbbuck are made for each other!

SpeedByrd PhD

Having fun?

Sure, but you two are having more! LOL!

SpeedByrd PhD

Could be. Could be.

Kalijaa

Old October 29th 03, 06:21 AM
kallijaa

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:41:47 -0800, "kallijaa" wrote:

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:47:50 -0800, "kallijaa"

wrote:

And leave the place for you to bustle in? Not for a while.

Kalijaa

Do as you're told, foreigner!!

SpeedByrd PhD

No, no doctor, I want to see the rest of the show.

Kalijaa

I don't give a **** what you want! Go back to Iraq!

SpeedByrd PhD

Not until I see the end credits. We've had the dissing, spitting and
****ing contests, but when do you people really get into it?

Kalijaa

Old October 29th 03, 07:01 AM
kallijaa

"The Byrd" wrote in message

Where you come from, you'd know all about disease. you were spawned from

a diseased womb.

SpeedByrd PhD

Now, that's more like it. The true you.

Kalijaa