Flight Simulator now being used by flight instructors

Old October 29th 03, 10:15 PM
Raymond

"CaptK" back@bobs wrote in message
On 28 Oct 2003 22:07:04 -0600, The Speedbird wrote:

I'm amused that a third rate foreigner hangs around where not wanted. Go

back to Iraq.

SpeedByrd PhD

We're amused a 3rd rate janitor hasn't gone back to Bolivia.....right
Wayne! Hahahahahahaha

Well you mommy still loves you....well.....only when you force
yourself on her.

I think I met his mother, isn't she the one that runs around Harlem with a
mattress on her back, yelling curb service, 50 cent?

Ray

Old October 29th 03, 11:37 PM
CaptK

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:15:13 -0800, "Raymond" wrote:

I think I met his mother, isn't she the one that runs around Harlem with a
mattress on her back, yelling curb service, 50 cent?

Ray

50 cents?? I guess she's raised her prices! Hahahahahahaha

Old October 29th 03, 11:38 PM
CaptK

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:29:47 -0600, "LPA"
wrote:

WILL kall and speedbyrd please SHUT UP. This thread has gone well beyond
immature and pathetic. NOBODY on here wants to you hear two go back and
forth and back and forth. You are both children - admit it and get on with
life. I can't believe I have to waste my bandwidth downloading you two
preschoolers going at it.

Simple solution, LPA....DON'T READ THE DAMN THING IF YOU DON"T LIKE
IT!
Old October 29th 03, 11:54 PM
Ed Forsythe

Hi Dudley,
Was it a yoke as we know it or a small circular thing on top of a stick -
Spit type?
--
Happy Flying,
Ed
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
news

"Quilljar" wrote in message
Ed Forsythe wrote:
I agree completely with all except "yoke" bg. I hate yokes, love
sticks but I am a relic from the past - IP F-86, F-100s

I agree, IRL I won't fly a plane with a yoke if I can help it. They turn

flying experience in to some sort of limosine; Yuck!

I ferried a P38L once that you might have enjoyed flying :-)))

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

Old October 30th 03, 01:17 AM
LPA

I'll save everybody the pain of going back and forth with you . But tell me
how to ignore something before I read it?

Can somebody please share with me a way to not download or ignore all posts
from any of these three gentlemen or women?

Old October 30th 03, 04:04 AM
CaptK

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:17:10 -0600, "LPA"
wrote:

Can somebody please share with me a way to not download or ignore all posts
from any of these three gentlemen or women?

That's why the good Lord invented Filters. Trouble is with accounts
like mine you end up blocking ALL users of a news service to stop one.

Patrick...in all honesty, UseNet is older than the World Wide Web
(WWW) it is a cornerstone of the Net. It has NO administrating body.
Nobody actually sets the rules or polices them. All you can do is
complain to an ISP but many users don't "show" an IP.

Flame wars like this have been going on since the Net was a puppy!
You think this is bad....go read some of the religious newsgroups!
They use death threats daily! This is a scuffle in a kiddy's
playground compared to what goes on in some of the 40,000+ newsgroups.

Old October 30th 03, 05:49 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Ed Forsythe" wrote in message
Hi Dudley,
Was it a yoke as we know it or a small circular thing on top of a stick -
Spit type?
--
Happy Flying,
Ed

Hi Ed;
Almost missed you. I left this thread and just happened to checl back again.

The 38 has an X yoke that sort of looks like a pretzel. The Spit; (I flew
the Mk 16) has a round handle on top of an English type stick.
Dudley

Old October 30th 03, 06:01 AM
Al Denelsbeck

"kallijaa" wrote in
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 6...

You amused yet? C'mon, try yet another tack, "Professor".

- Al.

I am amused at how you spew when punctured.

Kalijaa

That's it? C'mon, what happened to all that **** you were making up?
You're not telling me you ran out of creativity that fast, are you? I
figured your next story was that this was all a secret assignment, or you
were being guided by the implant in your brain. You sure dropped your
research angle in a hurry, Professor.

Damn, if you're just gonna turn into another SpEdByrd with these
lame-ass replies, people are gonna stop paying any attention to you
whatsoever. So quick quick, make with the connections to the royal family
or something, before we all lose interest...

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain
Old October 30th 03, 06:09 AM
Al Denelsbeck

The Speedbird wrote in
:

A dumb kraut pig like you can't hope to learn.

SpeedByrd PhD

OH! Why, you... you *******! How DARE you liken me to cabbage
products! Well, you can just *forget* about being invited to my birthday
party!

I'd shoot back an insult in return, but I'm not sure THAT one can be
topped, hoo boy! What a zinger! I didn't realize what I was up against...

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain
Old October 30th 03, 02:57 PM
Chris Norris

How clever, but if I'm a troll, what does that make you? A fish or "Billy
Goat Gruff?"

A fish due to my star sign