For Sale - LXNAV Nano4 - Used

Old May 13th 21, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default For Sale - LXNAV Nano4 - Used

Hi Glider Guiders,

I’m helping a friend sell his used LXNAV Nano4 IGC Approved GPS Flight Recorder. He’s upgrading to a Naviter Oudie IGC.

You can see photos and details he
https://www.facebook.com/CumulusSoar...77340942346505

For Sale - LXNAV Nano4 - Used
IGC Approved GPS Flight Recorder with moving map and final glide calculator
Purchased New: March 22, 2017 (4+ years old)
Calibration: October 30, 2019, Due: October 30, 2024 (3+ years from now)
Tested and updated with current software, airport, airspace, and map files by Paul Remde of Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
Condition: Used, good condition - some marks on top corners where the satin coating is scraped-off, but otherwise very good. The screen is in perfect condition. All 7 buttons work great. The microUSB port works great.

Included:
- LXNAV Nano4
- Printed Nano4 manual
- Calibration documents from Oct. 30, 2019
- Wall Charger (USA) with microUSB connector
- USB to microUSB cable - for PC connection
- Serial Voltage Level Converter (see page 66 in manual)

Price: $595 plus shipping
I'm selling this for a friend, so a no-fee payment method is required, or additional 5% credit card fee.

New Nano4 units sell for $810, see details he
https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/store/lxnav-nano4

- Current Calibration (good for 5 years), $95
- Naviter Oudie Case (works great with Nano4), $25
https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/stor...ter-oudie-case
- Nano4 RAM Arm with Suction Cup Mount, $82
https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/stor...unt-suctioncup
- Nano4 RAM Arm Mount, $62
https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/stor...nt-diamondbase
- NanoPower Adapter for powering Nano4 using glider 12V power, $70
https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/store/lxnav-nanopower

Download Nano4 Manual:
https://gliding.lxnav.com/wp-content...Ver300rev2.pdf

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old May 13th 21, 12:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 1:24:48 AM UTC, Paul Remde wrote:
[...]

I sent a message through Glidersource about an hour ago, Do you still have it for sale?
Thanks
Old May 13th 21, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Bob,

You were the first to respond. The Nano4 is yours. I'll send you an invoice later today.

Thanks,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.