Pathological meltdown approaches

Old April 11th 09, 07:19 PM posted to dfw.politics,soc.culture.puerto-rico,rec.aviation.homebuilt,
Al[_6_]

Default Pathological meltdown approaches

In article
,
Juan wrote:

On Apr 10, 7:04*pm, Al wrote:

Counting your tax-cheat high heels? LOL!

My child-murderer high heels. Be careful.

So that accounts for at least a foot. I don't think anyone needs to be
careful around you, asswipe.

Internet stalkers usually do so a a way to get some assumed power they feel
is lacking in their lives, in relative safety.

When the net stalker actually physically stalks, as you have, their
cowardice holds them back from actually confronting their target, and that
makes them feel even more worthless, so they ramp up the attacks steadily
online, as you do.

It's a viscous circle, but we're watching it with interest.

Juan Jimenez
659 CALLE MARTI APT 2B
San Juan,PR 00907
USA

Bad neighborhood, now.

People with small-man syndrome shouldn't drink, it makes them smaller.

Then there are the ones who just =think= they are men, when in fact
all they are is ****ant little dweebs owned by people like me. LOL!

I get the feeling you're a bit of a latent queer.

Trying to compensate for something, nimrod? Not getting enough
attention from your cilantro-brain ****buddy? LOL!

This, coming from a "man" who is totally obsessed with another individual
online to the point that his every post contains the individual's name, and
any number of created accusations that, somehow, can never actually be
substantiated.

But you have admitted that you are attempting to cause harm to me or my
family through constant repetition of your fantasies, and when you become
aware that you're ineffective and impotent, you double down.

Quite an interesting study in pathological behavior.
Old April 11th 09, 08:24 PM posted to dfw.politics,soc.culture.puerto-rico,rec.aviation.homebuilt
redflag

Al wrote:
In article
,
Juan wrote:

On Apr 10, 7:04 pm, Al wrote:
Counting your tax-cheat high heels? LOL!
My child-murderer high heels. Be careful.

So that accounts for at least a foot. I don't think anyone needs to be
careful around you, asswipe.

Internet stalkers usually do so a a way to get some assumed power they feel
is lacking in their lives, in relative safety.

When the net stalker actually physically stalks, as you have, their
cowardice holds them back from actually confronting their target, and that
makes them feel even more worthless, so they ramp up the attacks steadily
online, as you do.

It's a viscous circle, but we're watching it with interest.

Juan Jimenez
659 CALLE MARTI APT 2B
San Juan,PR 00907
USA

Bad neighborhood, now.

Miramar, bad? Since when, man? Last time I was there I had
breakfast at a cafe in Calle Olimpo and Miramar looked much
like any other day of it's long and venerable history.

Maybe all the rich people are moving out because they're
retiring to a more "austere" condition. But I would hardly
conclude from that that the neighborhood is "going bad"!

Unless, of course, your Calle Marti is somewhere else in the
00907 area?

Tell me, what's showing at the Olimpo movie house these days?

http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/zip/00907
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miramar,_Puerto_Rico
Old April 11th 09, 09:11 PM posted to dfw.politics,soc.culture.puerto-rico,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al[_6_]

In article ,
redflag wrote:

Al wrote:
In article
,
Juan wrote:

On Apr 10, 7:04 pm, Al wrote:
[...]

You'll have to ask Juan Jimenez, the nutcase stalker.