Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 15th 03, 12:44 AM
RobertR237

In article , John Ammeter
writes:

Chuck,

Juan is merely a troll. He gets his rocks off from
irritating posts. Every post he makes that someone responds
to is just another stroke for him.

Personally, I'd recommend you simply ignore him and spend
your time nailing Campbell in court.

John

Just filter the idiot out, I have and it sure has improved the odor around
here.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 15th 03, 03:25 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Corky Scott says...

Red, I'm no shrink but it appears to me that the answer is obvious: he
likes it.

Corky I think your right it's a safe way to feel important but in the final
analysis homebuilt wise he hasn't done much .He brags about his BD-5 but lacks
the courage of his convictions to fly it. Like zoom he's a Walter Mitty.

At some level, it gives him satisfaction to twist words and be pseudo
clever. At this point, I'd guess that he cannot admit that Zoom and
therefore he, could be wrong about so much. He's invested too much
and has too much pride to admit that for literally years, he's been
snowed by Zoom.

I agree on the pride issue as well,seems he'd rather be considered an Idiot by
everyone then admit he was wrong ...it's his choice. I can tell you that those
in the aviation writers circles that know of him hold him in the same regard as
they do zoom.

On the other hand you never know, perhaps (again, at
some level) Juan knows exactly what he's doing and simply likes the
chaos he creates.

I can agree with that as well as it would seem that chaos is the only real
success in aviation he can point to. He's dug his own hole and I hope he doesn't
plans on writing for other aviation publications because he won't.You'd be
surprised who lurks on this group.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old October 15th 03, 08:28 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article ,

Juan_Jimenez
says...

How about putting some money where your mouth is ?

No need to put money anywhere. Just post the entire title, and proof that
it's been to SNF.

I guess you lack the courage of your convictions to put up or shut up...

I'm not interested in your BS. Title, proof that it was at SNF. Two simple
pieces of information. Don't beat around the bush. Either you are a liar, or
you are not.

Oh so we're back to word games again.

Nope, simple facts, the ones you don't like to own up to.

When did I say he was the person responsible for forcing me to keep my
property out of Sun n Fun. Listening to zoom again?

Oh, so you do admit that what I said was true. Gotcha.

You got nothing..I never said conn or anyone else was forcing me to keep

my
property out of SnF, your the one making that claim.

Nope. What you typed gave you away. Again. chuckle

Your not paying attention again. The Judgment against CGS Aviation "INC"

If that's true you wouldn't be avoiding bringing property that is truly in
your name when you come to SNF.

The judgement speaks for itself.

Old October 15th 03, 08:38 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , John Ammeter

says...

Your right John he certainly is a Troll AND a toady for zoom. I'd like to

get
him to say something actionable so he can join conn and zoom when the time
comes. He might be playing a fool's game but I'm as serious as a heart

attack.

ROFLMAO!

You know _exactly_ where to find me at OSH or SNF. Come by and look me up if
you have a problem with me. That is, of course, assuming that you have the
ability to remove that huge yellow streak on your back. You're just like all
the other RAH Gaggle. All bark, no bite, real big on the Internet, real
small in person. Putz.

Old October 15th 03, 08:45 AM
Juan Jimenez

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

I have no horse in this race, I am just an interested reader. Have

followed
this group for several years now. I am not impugning your manhood, nor

the
BD-5, nor your military service. Nor am I a "putz" , which seems to be

your
favorite slur. I have just one question: Whenever ANYONE asks a direct
question of you that you can no longer avoid, or twist, you simply
dissappear. Why? Can you not answer a direct question? You even did it

me a bit ago. BTW, as an aside, I did a Google search on your name and
found that you use similar tactics, and meet similar results, on virtually
all the newsgroups that you post to. Enquiring minds want to know.....

You will find that I did answer the question you quoted in your message, as
well as all the other ones. Unlike most of the RAH gaggle, I have work to do
and ocassionally travel to teach and perform consulting gigs.

Notice that when I asked a simple question, ChuckS tried to avoid the matter
by offering a bet as a diversion. It would have been much easier for him to
put up, instead of trying to avoid the issue. All he had to do was post the
title of the vehicle in question, and proof that it was at SNF. As you can
see, he didn't. You will also see that this particular thread started when
Chuck decided to excrete comments about my moral values in response to a
message that was not directed at him and did not contain a word about him. I
have decided that every time he does that, I will stomp on him. When he
stops, I'll stop. Simple as that.

And if you did in fact look at Google, you will find that I didn't start
this, Slusarczyk did. He already admitted that he started it when he decided
to attack and insult me out of the blue, with no provocation, merely because
I posted that I was writing for Jim Campbell. He now denies it, but the
evidence is right there, in black and white on Google. You may consider
ChuckS to be worthy of respect. In my opinion, he's nothing but a greasy
slimeball worthy of nothing but disdain.

Juan

P.S. Watch what happens now. First, all of his groupies and brownnosers will
jump into this thread and attack me with prepubescent insults. Then ChuckS
will make a pompous entry denying everything. Then the groupies will all
howl at the moon and agree with their illustrious slimeball. And you'll find
that this pattern is MUCH more common than any pattern you'll find in Google
related to my postings. It happens with anyone who disagrees with the
gaggle.

Old October 15th 03, 11:35 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article EG6jb.561855$Oz4.523000@rwcrnsc54, Juan Jimenez says...

I'm not interested in your BS. Title, proof that it was at SNF. Two simple
pieces of information. Don't beat around the bush. Either you are a liar, or
you are not.

You've just twisted the facts again .Your the one that said I didn't bring any
personal property to SnF, your the one who doubted the Truck was in my name. Now
your trying to make it sound as if I was the one making a claim that was either
a lie or not. Either you have the courage of your convictions to put up or shut
up simple as that. Since you can't afford to bet $500 let's put up $100. A brave
macho guy like you that says either I'm the liar or not and acts like he knows
the answer to the question, surely isn't afraid to put up some $ to back up his
contention. I'm not the one that's afraid to show the title your the one that's
afraid to lay a few bucks on the line. If your so right why be afraid?

Oh so we're back to word games again.

Nope, simple facts, the ones you don't like to own up to.

Not a good answer just answer the question.

Nope. What you typed gave you away. Again. chuckle

Once again you avoided answering the question.

Your not paying attention again. The Judgment against CGS Aviation "INC"

If that's true you wouldn't be avoiding bringing property that is truly in
your name when you come to SNF.

Who said I was avoiding bringing property to SnF your making things up again.
Credibility

The judgement speaks for itself.

It certainly does it says the Judgement is against a defunct since 1986 company
not me. Once again you've proven you lack reading and comprehension skills.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old October 15th 03, 11:46 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article gQ6jb.564960$cF.242562@rwcrnsc53, Juan Jimenez says...

ROFLMAO!

You know _exactly_ where to find me at OSH or SNF. Come by and look me up if
you have a problem with me. That is, of course, assuming that you have the
ability to remove that huge yellow streak on your back. You're just like all
the other RAH Gaggle. All bark, no bite, real big on the Internet, real
small in person. Putz.

Don't give yourself that much credit, your as much a problem to me as an itch.
You might think I have a yellow streak but I test flew every airplane ,hang
glider,and tow kite I ever built or designed which is more then you can say. As
Sister Mary Hand Grenade used to say "Empty cans make the most noise" actions
speak louder then words and you and zoom are all sizzle and no bacon.. Face it
your a wanna be just like zoom. You know where to find me as well.

Have a

Old October 15th 03, 01:04 PM
red12049

Juan,

People are jumping down your throat not because of Chuck or Jim, but because
of YOUR tactics. You have NOT answered any questions, you have used classic
evasive techniques. I only hope that your son does not do as well as you do
in evasion, else you are in for a really rough ride as a father.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
. net...

Old October 15th 03, 03:29 PM
Barnyard BOb --

"red12049" wrote:

Juan,

People are jumping down your throat not because of Chuck or Jim, but because
of YOUR tactics. You have NOT answered any questions, you have used classic
evasive techniques. I only hope that your son does not do as well as you do
in evasion, else you are in for a really rough ride as a father.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

More than all that...

Let's not forget he repeatedly sold, rather than test fly
what he has dabbled with... all the while accusing
others of "yellow streaks". Add rampant hypocrisy?

Also --
Juan reminds me of chicken****s that dare you to punch their
lights out for miscreant, pugnacious and goading behavior...
then would sue anyone that so much as even breathed on them.

Barnyard BOb -- over 50 years of flight

Old October 15th 03, 06:27 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article EG6jb.561855$Oz4.523000@rwcrnsc54, Juan Jimenez says...

I'm not interested in your BS. Title, proof that it was at SNF. Two

simple
pieces of information. Don't beat around the bush. Either you are a liar,

or
you are not.

You've just twisted the facts again .Your the one that said I didn't bring

any...

For the third time, title and proof it was at SNF. Very simple. No title? No
proof? You're a liar.

It's about credibility. The kind you don't have, as you backpedal and try to
squirm out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Juan

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM