A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

FAI grand prix results

Old March 29th 17, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND
external usenet poster

Default FAI grand prix results

Hi all, anyone had a problem viewing the grand prix results? i can't get it to work on any of my devices, with any of my browsers.

has anyone else had this problem? how did you fix it? thanks!

ND
Old March 29th 17, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler
external usenet poster

Not sure why your browsers/devices were not able to find the website although the site went down for a short period yesterday. Perhaps this is happening again. It's working for all of us here now.

Here is a photo of the current results, just encase you are still having trouble: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0tJ8GySPJ0XEnH

And as always, the results (and videos and photos etc) can be found he http://www.sgp.aero/usa2017.aspx

Sean
Old March 29th 17, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 8:24:38 AM UTC-5, ND wrote:
Hi all, anyone had a problem viewing the grand prix results? i can't get it to work on any of my devices, with any of my browsers.

ND

Morning, Andy. Not sure what to say. I have had no trouble at work (did I just say that?) or at home, using Firefox. I have accessed both via the sailplane tracker link on SSA then Seminole Lake Gliderport, and the tracking link from the SGP page. A friend here at work could not get it to come up in FF via either approach, but it would come up using the same browser (but probably different versions) at his home. It seems like both places for me, I get a "failure to load cesium widget" error message, but clicking "OK" lets me proceed to seeing what I want to see.

Wish I could provide an "Aha!" moment for you, but it seems computer have a mind of their own, now. Right, HAL?

Steve
Old March 30th 17, 02:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 11:51:19 AM UTC-4, Steve Leonard wrote:
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 8:24:38 AM UTC-5, ND wrote:

ND

Morning, Andy. Not sure what to say. I have had no trouble at work (did I just say that?) or at home, using Firefox. I have accessed both via the sailplane tracker link on SSA then Seminole Lake Gliderport, and the tracking link from the SGP page. A friend here at work could not get it to come up in FF via either approach, but it would come up using the same browser (but probably different versions) at his home. It seems like both places for me, I get a "failure to load cesium widget" error message, but clicking "OK" lets me proceed to seeing what I want to see.

Wish I could provide an "Aha!" moment for you, but it seems computer have a mind of their own, now. Right, HAL?

Steve

Works with my iPhone and Macbook Pro, in Safari and Firefox.