There is a new LXNAV user group on google groups

Old March 18th 19, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default There is a new LXNAV user group on google groups

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 9:03:07 AM UTC-7, Charlie Papa wrote:
On Saturday, 9 March 2019 21:15:23 UTC-5, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
There is a new LXNAV user group on google

So I passed the approval and am a member, but I seem to get an email every time someone posts. I don't get this on r.a.s Is there a way to turn off these alerts?

Google groups have user-defined settings. For this go to My settings / Membership and e-mail settings.
Jim
Old March 19th 19, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Does anyone remember the "good old days" when people could actually read
words and didn't need nondescript pictures on web pages to signify
something so simple as "Preferences"?

On 3/18/2019 10:32 AM, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 9:03:07 AM UTC-7, Charlie Papa wrote:
On Saturday, 9 March 2019 21:15:23 UTC-5, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
There is a new LXNAV user group on google

So I passed the approval and am a member, but I seem to get an email every time someone posts. I don't get this on r.a.s Is there a way to turn off these alerts?

Go to My Settings in the Group upper right picture on upper torso and setting icon
Membership and email settings
email delivery preferences (change)

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

--
Dan, 5J
Old March 19th 19, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 8:15:14 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Does anyone remember the "good old days" when people could actually read
words and didn't need nondescript pictures on web pages to signify
something so simple as "Preferences"?

Dan, 5J

I am conflicted on images versus words. My $0.02 on this is that mankind (and politically incorrect "men") are visual beasts thus making it quicker to navigate images rather than reading - not to mention that words clutter up the human/web interface. That being said "people could actually" do their own research to find a solution. A simple Google search of "GOOGLE GROUPS HOW TO LIMIT EMAILS" provides the answer - but you do have to read. ;-) Boy, are we off topic.