Glider Fire Sale

Old May 8th 20, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glider Fire Sale

I'll try to get details issues.

The crate/container would not fit inside the trailer as is.

Absolutely the whole kit and caboodle could be sold together. Anne (his wife) wasn't isn't to soaring...she breeds and sells dogs.

RIP Pete Maynard.
Old May 8th 20, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy[_3_]

Not quite sure I'd call it a MASSIVE fire sale but I believe prices will be coming down, quite a bit, on used ships.
Huge unemployment is here now and getting worse daily, and its only I'm afraid to get much worse over the Next 6 months. When you can't pay your mandatory food, power
wifi trash rent mortgage car payment that asset you have for recreation has got to go and fast.
This Virus is likely to be with us for at least 20-24 months IMHO, we've got to get used to it
One thing for sure; It is very contagious and now it is everywhere.
Nick
Old May 8th 20, 01:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

And Iā€™m also looking for a 2 seater, preferably something better than a 2-33 and preferably a mild project (read cheap). Is there a Lark sitting around out there somewhere?
Old May 8th 20, 02:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Question for u guys. Do you think we are going to see a massive glider fire sale after this china virus deal subsides? I wonder if this crisis and its associated lack of flying opportunities is going to convince many of the non-die-hard guys to leave the sport and divest themselves of many good older machines.

I'd guess the desirability of motorgliders will increase.
Old May 8th 20, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 10:48:43 PM UTC-4, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Not quite sure I'd call it a MASSIVE fire sale but I believe prices will be coming down, quite a bit, on used ships.
Huge unemployment is here now and getting worse daily, and its only I'm afraid to get much worse over the Next 6 months. When you can't pay your mandatory food, power
wifi trash rent mortgage car payment that asset you have for recreation has got to go and fast.
This Virus is likely to be with us for at least 20-24 months IMHO, we've got to get used to it
One thing for sure; It is very contagious and now it is everywhere.
Nick

No it isn't going to be with us for 20-24 months. But they will keep telling us that to keep us under house arrest. And if it is 'very contagious' as you say everyone is going to get it anyway so start the world, mourn the dead, celebrate the newborns and get on with it. People need to think for themselves. Your precious experts are clowns. Here is what the architect of the global shutdown has been up to, doesn't sound like he believes in his own medicine: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ied-lover.html
Old May 8th 20, 03:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

On Fri, 08 May 2020 06:51:56 -0700, greggballou wrote:

Here is what the architect of the global shutdown has been up to,
doesn't sound like he believes in his own medicine:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-advice-led-

lockdown-QUITS-breaking-restrictions-meet-married-lover.html

If you believe anything you see in the Daily Fail, then you'll definitely
want to buy this bridge I happen to own across the East River in NYC.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

Old May 8th 20, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Lark sitting at Shell Creek in Florida many years. Check registry.faa.gov
Old May 8th 20, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sci Fi

No it isn't going to be with us for 20-24 months.

Old May 8th 20, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 9:52:00 AM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

If you really think it is all a joke and/or fake, do us all a favor and volunteer in a hospital in NYC - and proudly decline any PPE. Walk right in wearing your swim-trunks and flip-flops and tend to those in the ICU. Let us know how it works out for you!

Uli
'AS'
Old May 8th 20, 06:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 10:54:54 AM UTC-4, AS wrote:
[...]

Hospitals are empty and going broke. The death toll from poverty is going to outstrip the virus by many many times. If you believe, the answer is simple stay home and stay scared. If you need anything just remember the world might be too scared or legally unable to help you out.

Glider Van for sale [email protected] Soaring 2 December 25th 19 01:21 AM
GLIDER 4 SALE BobD Soaring 0 March 16th 14 09:45 PM
Glider for Sale 5 ugly Soaring 1 December 8th 13 01:57 AM
64 182 EMERGENCY FIRE SALE NOW Victor Bravo Instrument Flight Rules 0 December 15th 10 08:20 PM
Fire protection system for sale [email protected] Soaring 0 April 7th 06 09:15 PM