Leader of the free world

Old July 9th 20, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

Default Leader of the free world

I still wanna know who let the dogs out?.....

Boggs
Old July 9th 20, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

Who, who who, who who? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojULkWEUsPs

Boggs
Old July 9th 20, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bill palmer

I’d join the argument, but I always have a hard time remembering whether it should be WHO or WHOM 🤔

Say, how ‘bout that wing loading?
Old July 9th 20, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/who-v...u-might-think/

I too want an Aerodynamicist To discuss wing loading vs span loading.
Old July 9th 20, 01:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Oh Jon,

Then we'd lose the entertainment value of trying to read sentence's
using apostrophie's inappropriately, or using to, too, in place of two.Â*
And do we want to listen to all of there comment's on these endless
thread's?Â* Your really stirring up a bees nest when you go their.

Its to early to be doing this.Â* Their are to many other thing's to be
doing rather than wasting person hours on this... :-[

--
Dan, 5J
Old July 9th 20, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

1953 Who's on first...
https://youtu.be/kTcRRaXV-fg
Old July 10th 20, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Bralla

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 5:01:47 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Oh Jon,

Then we'd lose the entertainment value of trying to read sentence's
using apostrophie's inappropriately, or using to, too, in place of two.Â*
And do we want to listen to all of there comment's on these endless
thread's?Â* Your really stirring up a bees nest when you go their.

Its to early to be doing this.Â* Their are to many other thing's to be
doing rather than wasting person hours on this... :-[

On 7/8/2020 9:59 PM, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/who-v...u-might-think/

I too want an Aerodynamicist To discuss wing loading vs span loading.

--
Dan, 5J

And yet here you are adding your "entertainment value" to this thread.
Old July 13th 20, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shaun Wheeler

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 3:30:05 PM UTC-5, Jim White wrote:
US to pull out of WHO permanently. Abstention is no way to
demonstrate leadership.

God help us all

No doubt this post will be deleted as politically incorrect....

I am appalled that one of the most famous "Who's" got left out entirely and that is the one from Abbott & Costello.