Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Old July 3rd 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Robert Kolker

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Matt Giwer wrote:

As I said, the boy in the picture was murdered by an Israeli sniper.
That is what is called cold-blooded murder. So are the single shots that
enter classrooms to murder students.

It happens all the time, especially in Unganda.

I notice you have not one word to say about Hutus and Tutsis who are
several orders of magnitude more brutal than the Zionists you love to
hate. If the Israelis were as bad as you say, there would not be a
single Palestinean left alive in Gaza City tonite.

Bob Kolker

Old July 3rd 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Robert Kolker

Matt Giwer wrote:

In addition to my response to him please tell me how this is a good
response? Even if the US had no treaties with the Indians how does the
comparison to Wounded Knee make Israel look good? These days we cheer
for the Indians at Little Big Horn. Why do you think he invites cheering
the Palestinians because they are being treated like the Indians?

Good for the goose, good for the gander. I think it is unjust to ask the
Israelis to be better than we are.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Bob Kolker
Old July 3rd 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Robert Kolker

Matt Giwer wrote:

All of those not covered by existing treaties of course.

It matters not. It is simple a matter of justice. When we are just, then
we should insist that the Israelis be just too. But don't hold your
breath Matt, else blue turn you will.

Bob Kolker
Old July 3rd 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Robert Kolker

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Great Plains? We want our whole continent back white man, and take all
the descendants of the Spainards with you.

As my departed Grandma used to say: Bald es will kommen. Soon. Soon.

Bob Kolker

Old July 3rd 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Robert Kolker

Matt Giwer wrote:

Robert Kolker wrote:

Matt Giwer wrote:

In addition to my response to him please tell me how this is a
good response? Even if the US had no treaties with the Indians how
does the comparison to Wounded Knee make Israel look good? These days
we cheer for the Indians at Little Big Horn. Why do you think he
invites cheering the Palestinians because they are being treated like
the Indians?

Good for the goose, good for the gander. I think it is unjust to ask
the Israelis to be better than we are.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

First get treaties with the Palestinians ceded land to the murderous
Zionists. Then we can talk.

One does not treat with people trying to murder one.

Bob Kolker

Old July 3rd 06, 06:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Robert Kolker wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
Robert Kolker wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
In addition to my response to him please tell me how this is a
good response? Even if the US had no treaties with the Indians how
does the comparison to Wounded Knee make Israel look good? These
days we cheer for the Indians at Little Big Horn. Why do you think
he invites cheering the Palestinians because they are being treated
like the Indians?
Good for the goose, good for the gander. I think it is unjust to ask
the Israelis to be better than we are.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

First get treaties with the Palestinians ceded land to the
murderous Zionists. Then we can talk.

One does not treat with people trying to murder one.

As you do not have treaties with them they have every right to murder the
people who stole their private property. Palestinians have exactly the same
right to expel Europeans as the Indians had to expel the Europeans. Neither may
succeed but they are blameless in the attempt.

Jews knew that would be the case when they chose to take over Palestine. Why
all the whining?

Why do Europeans who choose to go to live under constant threat in Israel keep
whining about their person choice to live that way? Poor us! Whenever a Jew
moves to Israel the average IQ of the Diaspora increases.

When people got in wagon trains to go west they EXPECTED to be attacked. They
did not whine and complain how innocent they were when they were attacked.

Little Israel is whine country.

--
Why do Americans consider Bush the worst president since 1945? Because the
poll only went back to 1945.
Old July 3rd 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Robert Kolker wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
All of those not covered by existing treaties of course.

It matters not. It is simple a matter of justice. When we are just, then
we should insist that the Israelis be just too. But don't hold your
breath Matt, else blue turn you will.

You cannot salvage your Indian analogy nonsense by saying it does not matter.
Treaties are in fact the legal instruments that matter and they are recognized
by the tribes which signed them.

The tribes have NOT made any claims for the return of the Great Plains while
the Palestinians, without any treaties, have been trying to get their property
back non-stop since 1948.

Your bull**** analogy cannot be salvaged as there is no analogy.

--
If you want to understand Jews, look to the West Bank.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3665
Old July 3rd 06, 07:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Johnny Bravo wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 02:15:49 GMT, Matt Giwer
wrote:
You keep calling them terrorists when they have every right to kill Israelis
and destoy military assets. They have a lawful resistance movement.

The Third Geneva convention has several requirements for a resistence movement
to be "lawful" and thus gain the protection of the conventions. Wear a uniform

OR

Note my emphasis.

symbol identifiable at a distance, openly carry their arms and conduct "their
operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war"

They do wear symbols. It is their headgear usually. That it is not readable to
you and me does not change what it is. The KLA wore a red bandanna tied to the
left upper arm. Of course they carry their arms else they would not be a threat.
The usual is a ninja style "sweatband" of a distinctive color or pattern. Hamas
is pure green and Fatah is green with yellow lettering I think. Next time you
see films take a look.

Explosive belts are a lawful weapon. The Jews in the Warsaw ghetto pioneered
the grenade in the baby carriage trick even when their own baby was in it.

There is no requirement the weapon be a rifle. Nor is there a requirement to
openly carry it. That is an oversight as it intention was to address regular
military forces until that is corrected concealed weapons are lawful. Nor is
there a requirement to be in uniform at all times nor to carry their weapons at
all time else, as below, that group on military leave was not in compliance.

to include not
targeting civilians, using civilians as cover or hiding among civilians.

But all military on or off duty, active or reserve are lawful targets. And as
Israel says if only one in eighteen is even a suspect there is no blame in
murdering the seventeen innocents. If fact the Prime Minister called it a
successful operation.

The principle is of the military hiding among the civilian population put the
civilians at risk by their presense and the attackers are blameless.

Also they are permitted to attack any military asset. The bus lines in Israel
are a military asset. They are used to transport troops. That makes them lawful
targets at any time the same a trains in Germany were a lawful target during
WWII regardless of who was on them.

Using men wearing civilian clothing to fire mortars into Israeli towns with
weapons manufactured and stored in refugee camps, using a plan developed by
commanders hiding in the middle of a crowded apartment block fails on all three
counts. That makes them terrorists, not a "resistance movement".

Uniforms are not required. A symbol is an alternative. Plainly visible is also
required but not defined.

Weapons depots are not covered. Hiding in an apartment complex is exactly what
makes Palestinians attacks on crowds of Israelis lawful. That buses are military
assets is what makes attacks on them lawful regardless of who is one them but
again, give 25-30% of Israelis are active or reserve military it is improbably
bad luck not to at least injure one.

A year or so back there was a bombing of a nightclub and the Israelis whined
about the young people killed. It took a week for it to come out the targets
were from the same company in three day leave from West Bank duty. After all the
whining and the reprisals they were a perfectly lawful target. There is no time
out or king's cross in such matters.

--
No democracy has the right to keep secret facts which could materially
affect any election.
Old July 3rd 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Jordan wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:

I have never been off-topic in s.h.w-i. We have been over that many times and
no one has produced a single example of it. I did not post one word in this
thread until you posted.

That I deal with real history regarding WWII and you deal accept Allied
proganda as what happened regarding WWII is a long-standing disagreement and
will likely never be resolved.

Matt, I actually wasn't talking about you. I disagree with you
regarding the Holocaust and the role of Jews in European and Mideastern
history, but you've never attempted to do real harm to those you debate
with. That puts your moral standing at least one order of magnitude
above scumbags like Carlos Yu, who tried to get people he didn't like
fired from their jobs, and hacked into accounts; or Douglas Muir, who
made fraudulent bids on my items on eBay in order to damage my account
there. You grasp the basic concept that speech is not harm; they
don't.

If I met you IRL I'd treat you politely; I can't say the same thing for
them.

If you are damaged Cohu Electronics is the asset you go after as damages.

--
America will murder as many Iraqis as required to liberate Iraq.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3651
Old July 3rd 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Johnny Bravo wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 02:33:37 GMT, Matt Giwer
wrote:
As I said, the boy in the picture was murdered by an Israeli sniper. That is
what is called cold-blooded murder.

Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation.
Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the
only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and
execution is carried out automatically and without pity.

Actually intelligence is a requirement for snipers.

You've got to be all kinds of stupid to be throwing rocks at people armed with
guns. You've got to be just as stupid, if not more so, to allow your kid to be
running around throwing rocks at people with guns.

You apparently cannot read.

If the tank gunner had killed them there might be some remote relation to
reality in what you said.

He threw rocks at a tank. ELEVEN days later he was murdered by a sniper.

He was killed BECAUSE it was caught on film and he was on his way to becoming a
role model. So he was murdered in cold blood.

--
No country in the world has recognized Israel's right to exist. Why must the
Palestinians be the first?