Diana 3 seems to be a Czech glider

Old May 16th 18, 01:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Diana 3 seems to be a Czech glider

Looking at a picture of the new Diana 3 glider, the elliptical elevator rang a bell in my little brain. I had already seen it before, many years ago at the Aero show in Friedrichshafen.
Going through old picture books I found the KKB-15 (Kusbach BartonÃ*k & Kotolánem) a Czech build glider.
So I guess that Avionics has bought the rights to sell the 18m version (KKB-18)?
Philipp
Old May 16th 18, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Kraus

Hi,
Diana 3 is made in cooperation. Fuselage is from KKB team and wing is made by polish Diana team.
David
Old May 16th 18, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 2:11:04 PM UTC+2, wrote:
Looking at a picture of the new Diana 3 glider, the elliptical elevator rang a bell in my little brain. I had already seen it before, many years ago at the Aero show in Friedrichshafen.
Going through old picture books I found the KKB-15 (Kusbach BartonÃ*k & Kotolánem) a Czech build glider.
So I guess that Avionics has bought the rights to sell the 18m version (KKB-18)?
Philipp

No, it did not, only after finding the picture I had made in Friedrichshafen I figured that one out
Old May 17th 18, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASM

Really?
Old June 20th 18, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Denis GUERIN

Le jeudi 17 mai 2018 02:34:27 UTC+2, ASM a écritÂ*:
Really?

http://picbear.online/diana2sailplane