15m ENSIGN Hangars at Stanton Airfield

Old October 18th 05, 12:45 PM
Soar Stanton MN

Default 15m ENSIGN Hangars at Stanton Airfield

We are please to announce the completion of two Northern Edition ENSIGN 15m
Sailplane Hangars at Stanton Airfield in Minnesota.

These hangars come as a complete kit from California and take from 100 -200
hours to assemble. The kit is 100% steel and can be built with or without a
slab, and can be built to be portable (if needed to be moved to a new
airfield).

Richard Ensign and Ivan McFadden have done an exceptional job designing and
supplying this hangar. Their support is superb.

We'd highly recommend you consider adding one or more of these hangars at
your gliderport. We have found them to be far less costly than building a
BOX hangar and it takes less than 1-minute to pull your glider out or to put
it away. You will fly more often if you are RIGGED and READY with an Ensign
Hangar.

We'd encourage you to visit us at STANTON to see these hangars in person.
We are located near Minneapolis.

We also have a website with a collection of construction and finished photos
for your review.

Please contact me via the website if you have more questions.
http://www.soarmn.com/stanton/ensign.htm

Good lift,

Tom Rent
Minnesota Soaring Club