Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 19th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default The more things change...

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5. Is there _any_ cockpit into
which
all 400+ lbs of you can be squished into?

That also happens to explain why you can't come up with any proof of
aviation experience. Not only do you have none, you couldn't get any even
if
you tried, other than buying double seats on Southwest.

Hey Porky! If you could fit that cockpit, you'd be flying! I hear you
can't even fit Donkey Girl's cockpit...some material defect (beyond the
mental defects) related to your tiny feet. You know, if you wouldn't
stick them in your mouth so much, they wouldn't shrink. Same with
another portion of your anatomy...related to your feet.

Yep, get that boy a BD-5J-A380! And a "lollipop!" Preferably,
Campbell's, so both can sleep.

No aviation experience because he's the poster boy for the Goodyear Blimp.
Check!

Old January 19th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

I checked that already, Alan.

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of UNITED STATES is 0

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of INDONESIA is 0

"olympusE1" wrote in message
oups.com...
yes, he is. check it again, Mr. Jimenez.

here's the link to the query page.

https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airm...ry/default.asp

you are wrong. let's see if you are adult enough to admit it.

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"olympusE1" wrote in message
ups.com...

...ummm, check your facts, Mr. Jimenez, or at least do a search of the
database you're quoting to ensure that what you are saying is remotely
accurate. Mr. Hitlaw is indeed on the FAA database, and has current
A&P and Senior Parachure Rigger (chest) certificates.

No, he's not. There is no Hitlaw in the database, either in the US or in
Indonesia.

As for yourself, are you the Juan Jimenez with the student ticket since
2000, or the Juan Carlos Jimenez who's had a Private ticket since 1987?

Neither. I have a private ticket, single and multiengine land, and I have
never been off the database.

Old January 19th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Damn Richard, why did you have to go and explain to that "Computer Know
It All" how to do a simple search? It was so much more fun watching
him repeat the same stupid mistake over and over again while thinking
he was so smart. It does explain how he comes up with some of the crap
he does from time to time.

Richard Riley wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:20:58 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

I checked that already, Alan.

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of UNITED STATES is 0

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of INDONESIA is 0

It's a real puzzler. I can see how that one would have stumped you.
In the future, when you're searching a database and you don't know
some of the search values, use a wild card or leave them blank.

Enter Last Name: Hitlaw First Name: Frank (or just the initial F, no
period)

Leave the country blank. Leave all other fields blank. Anyone who
does that and clicks |GO| comes up with the following result.

(extra line breaks removed)
FRANK MITCHELL HITLAW
Address
Address is not available
Medical
Medical Class : Second Medical Date: 11/1991
MUST WEAR CORRECTIVE LENSES FOR NEAR AND DISTANT VISION.
CertIficates
1 of 3
1 2 3
DOI : 02/01/1991
CertIficate: PRIVATE PILOT

Rating(s):

PRIVATE PILOT
AIRPLANE SINGLE ENGINE LAND

FRANK MITCHELL HITLAW
Address
Address is not available
Medical
Medical Class : Second Medical Date: 11/1991
MUST WEAR CORRECTIVE LENSES FOR NEAR AND DISTANT VISION.

CertIficates
2 of 3
1 2 3
DOI : 05/29/1992

CertIficate: MECHANIC

Rating(s):

MECHANIC
AIRFRAME
POWERPLANT

FRANK MITCHELL HITLAW
Address
Address is not available
Medical
Medical Class : Second Medical Date: 11/1991
MUST WEAR CORRECTIVE LENSES FOR NEAR AND DISTANT VISION.
CertIficates

3 of 3
1 2 3

DOI : 03/17/1975
CertIficate: SENIOR PARACHUTE RIGGER

Rating(s):

SENIOR PARACHUTE RIGGER
CHEST

Limits
SEAL SYMBOL MIV.

Old January 19th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

....if you have indeed "checked that already" then why is it that you, a
"Certified Computer Network expert" can't find it, and my 16 year old
son, along with everyone else on this newsgroup who tries, can?

I'm sorry, but I just don't believe you.

You're wrong, Mr. Jimenez, just like you were when we had the
discussion vis a vis filing for bankruptcy under Chapter 7 codes.
Hitlaw is in the database, and one can file for dissolution under
Chapter 7.

I'll spare you the chuckless, the lols, the lmaos and other
assorted snide remarks.

You are wrong. There is nothing bad about being wrong; what annoys me,
and 99.9999999 percent of the people on this newsgroup, is that you can
look at a blue sky, declare that it is pink, and then insult everyone
who has the temerity to insist that it is blue.

By the way, if you want to find Mr. Hitlaw in the database, DO NOT
input a country or a state; just his first and last name. The address,
which is not shown, is obviously in neither the US or Florida. After
you've done that, please come back online and apologize, or at the very
least, admit you were wrong.

Old January 19th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

As a WHAT? LOL! Does that include being investigated by the FBI for making
threatening calls to entities that happen to be associated with ANN?

Made a copy of this one. Big mistake, Juan. Took your lying too far.
I made contact with the FBI in Denver twenty minutes ago and have the
procedure to determine if any such investigation is underway.

Your libelous allegations are denied in their entirety. Your boss
(Campbell at ANN), his bosses at the RRL and you will be held
responsible for this statement. Will take roughly two weeks to thirty
days to get the report back.

I hve made no threatening phone calls to anyone. I have not been
contacted by the FBI regarding any such allegations ever.

If such charges have been filed, it might be just enough to get you off
the hook, but whoever filed the charges filed false charges and then it
becomes a matter of lying to the FBI and possibly Federal Perjury after
that. Your boss is good for Federal Perjury...he's caught as it
is...I'd love to see more charges added. I'll have to wait a month to
find out, but I will find out.

If anyone else has been falsely charged by Juan with being investigated
by the FBI, just contact me at:

which will show as:

bearz (three times) @

yahoo.com

I have the procedure written down verbatim from the Denver FBI. The
report can be easily obtained through the Criminal Justice Information
Services of the FBI.

Old January 19th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

After
you've done that, please come back online and apologize, or at the very
least, admit you were wrong.

You have got to be kidding. That is something that Jaun and his idol
Zoom have never done.

Old January 19th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

....hope springs eternal. besides it's one way he can look ridiculous
without saying a single word... and that is, after all, the point of
the exercise, is it not?

Old January 19th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049

My excuse for what, Juan?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Nah, I just ignore them. What's your excuse?

"red12049" wrote in message
Do you have a problem with reverends, or other religious professionals?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"red12049" wrote in message
Ummmm.... Yes, Juan, I am the judge of that, for me. And I can even
point it out to others, so they can make their own judgements, for
themselves. As can you. That is not a delusion Juan, that is life.

That's what "reverends" do as well. Knock yourself out.

Old January 19th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Well, try it AGAIN, dude. http://www.faa.gov or try starting he
https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airm...ry/default.asp

You must enter info about YOURSELF first before it will let you search
for certificates. Maybe that's why it didn't work, either you don't
exist or you lied about YOUR information as you enetered it.

I found 3 certificates for a Frank Mitchell Hitlaw (on my first try).

Copied here so you don't keep telling ME to prove it:

[...]

Must have been a slipslod attempt on your part if you couldn't find the
above info...

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

I checked that already, Alan.