Binnoculas

Old March 12th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Pete182

Default Binnoculas

Can someone give me an idea on a good set of binnocuas to use while flying
and the reason behind their choice.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaviation.com/gro...aviation.misc/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaviation.com/faq.html

Old March 13th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article
outaviation.com,
"Pete182" wrote:

Can someone give me an idea on a good set of binnocuas to use while flying
and the reason behind their choice.

Only gyro-stabilized binoculars work while flying. THere is simply too
much motion for regular binoculars to get a good image.

Thinking of flying over the nude beach, are we? ;)

Old May 30th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Gord Beaman

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article
boutaviation.com,
"Pete182" wrote:

Can someone give me an idea on a good set of binnocuas to use while flying
and the reason behind their choice.

Only gyro-stabilized binoculars work while flying. THere is simply too
much motion for regular binoculars to get a good image.

Thinking of flying over the nude beach, are we? ;)

I don't agree with that...we used to go to 'ops' and sign out
several pairs of binocs every now and then and go 'local pilot
training'...we'd then go up over 'Holland Marsh' (north of
Toronto) in the fifties and ogle the nude beach bunnies
there...all of the glasses there were "7X35" and seemed to work
just fine...