"Boy who flew with the condors", movie - source or copy.

Old July 18th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default "Boy who flew with the condors", movie - source or copy.

My kids recorded over my old VHS copy of this movie.

Anyone have one or a source?

Thank you.

Michael

Old August 3rd 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Steiner

Michael, a few years back I was looking for this and couldn't find it.
I'm not sure Disney ever released it for sale, but if you find it, I'd
love to know where you got it! (Sorry I'm not writing to say 'I got
it'...) John

Old August 3rd 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Young

I would be interested as well and if it helps, would contribute towards any
reasonable costs.
JY

Old August 4th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MickiMinner

On Aug 3, 12:44 pm, John Young
wrote:
I would be interested as well and if it helps, would contribute towards any
reasonable costs.
JY

I would also like to "contribute" towards getting a copy of this
movie. My husband said, seeing the movie during it's original
broadcast on the Disney Channel is one of the reasons that he got
interested in soaring. Let's see if we can't get enough people
interested to get Buena Vista Productions to release a copy of the
movie for re-sale!
Thanks Micki Minner-

Old August 4th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Aug 4, 7:53 am, MickiMinner wrote:
On Aug 3, 12:44 pm, John wrote:
I would be interested as well and if it helps, would contribute towards any
reasonable costs.
JY

I would also like to "contribute" towards getting a copy of this
movie. My husband said, seeing the movie during it's original
broadcast on the Disney Channel is one of the reasons that he got
interested in soaring. Let's see if we can't get enough people
interested to get Buena Vista Productions to release a copy of the
movie for re-sale!
Thanks Micki Minner-

Go to this link
http://tinyurl.com/njw38

On the left side column, there's a place to let them know you're
interested. Even if you've done it before, let them know again.

Frank Whiteley