Logbook in Review

Old February 10th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Logbook in Review

Just finished my first logbook and my first entry of my second logbook
is today. It all started in 2001, hard to believe it's been seven
years.

I have compressed those seven SHORT years to 3 minutes, 1 second, a
compilation of my accomplishments in the aviation arena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnwFkvJnzz4

I sure hope this videos does help others to reflect on their own
accomplishments as truly, we are privileged to do what we do whether
we be a piston driver or a jet jockey.

Allen
http://www.youtube.com/user/BeechSundowner
Old February 16th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Kobra

wrote in message
Just finished my first logbook and my first entry of my second logbook
is today. It all started in 2001, hard to believe it's been seven
years.

I have compressed those seven SHORT years to 3 minutes, 1 second, a
compilation of my accomplishments in the aviation arena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnwFkvJnzz4

Great Video...what program did you use to create it?

I have one suggestion. On your first solo IMC flight you should put in the
METAR abbreviated text on one of the screens (maybe the one looking out the
plane's window).

We seem to have started flying about the same time. My first flight lesson
was in late August 2001 and I started my IFR lessons in late 2002. I
started my second log book in late 2004 and I'm 1/4 the way into the second
logbook.

Again...great idea.

Kobra

Logbook in Review - Video A Lieberma[_2_] Owning 8 March 23rd 08 04:45 PM
Logbook Pro John T Piloting 5 December 23rd 03 03:03 AM
PDA Logbook? Jean-Paul Roy Instrument Flight Rules 1 July 8th 03 02:42 PM
PDA Logbook? Jean-Paul Roy Owning 1 July 8th 03 02:42 PM
PDA Logbook? Jean-Paul Roy Piloting 1 July 8th 03 02:42 PM