FS: Skymap IIIC GPS (Euro/Atlantic & Pacific Data Base + Extra DataCard)

Old April 7th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.misc

Default FS: Skymap IIIC GPS (Euro/Atlantic & Pacific Data Base + Extra DataCard)

I have Recently Upgraded My Portable GPS,

I Hvae For Sale a Skymap IIIC, Item is Used In Working Condition.

Complete With,

12V Power Cable,
Antenna,
Manual
Euro/Atlantic Database & Enhanced Topography
Americas Database & Enhanced Topography
Extra Database Card So Your Not Left Out When Updating.

Will Sell For $1,450 OBO Shipped Insured Double Boxed With Tracking
Number,

Phone Is, Five Zero Three Four Seven Five
Three Three Four Seven

Or E-mail Me.
Old April 7th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.misc
Robert M. Gary

On Apr 6, 10:01*pm, wrote:
I have Recently Upgraded My Portable GPS,

I Hvae For Sale a Skymap IIIC, Item is Used In Working Condition.

I used to have this GPS and sometimes wish I hadn't gotten rid of it.
It was great for flying IFR because it showed airways on the map. When
SoCal rattles off an updated clearance of 8 airways all you have to do
is put the track line on the blue airway line.

-Robert
Old April 8th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.misc

On Apr 7, 1:28 pm, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Apr 6, 10:01 pm, wrote:

I have Recently Upgraded My Portable GPS,

I Hvae For Sale a Skymap IIIC, Item is Used In Working Condition.

I used to have this GPS and sometimes wish I hadn't gotten rid of it.
It was great for flying IFR because it showed airways on the map. When
SoCal rattles off an updated clearance of 8 airways all you have to do
is put the track line on the blue airway line.

-Robert

Yea, it's great but I don't like changing data cards in the middle of
the ocean.

Datacards are 400.00 Ea and I give 2 Extras 1 Euro/Atlantic & One
Spare to send out for updates so your not left with out.
Old April 9th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.misc

On Apr 6, 10:01 pm, wrote:
I have Recently Upgraded My Portable GPS,

I Hvae For Sale a Skymap IIIC, Item is Used In Working Condition.

Complete With,

12V Power Cable,
Antenna,
Manual
Euro/Atlantic Database & Enhanced Topography
Americas Database & Enhanced Topography
Extra Database Card So Your Not Left Out When Updating.

Will Sell For $1,450 OBO Shipped Insured Double Boxed With Tracking
Number,

Phone Is, Five Zero Three Four Seven Five
Three Three Four Seven

Or E-mail Me.

Hi,

Can you tell me when the internal battery was replaced?

Thanks
Dennis
Old April 9th 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.misc

On Apr 8, 8:08 pm, wrote:
On Apr 6, 10:01 pm, wrote:

I have Recently Upgraded My Portable GPS,

I Hvae For Sale a Skymap IIIC, Item is Used In Working Condition.

Complete With,

12V Power Cable,
Antenna,
Manual
Euro/Atlantic Database & Enhanced Topography
Americas Database & Enhanced Topography
Extra Database Card So Your Not Left Out When Updating.

Will Sell For $1,450 OBO Shipped Insured Double Boxed With Tracking
Number,

Phone Is, Five Zero Three Four Seven Five
Three Three Four Seven

Or E-mail Me.

Hi,

Can you tell me when the internal battery was replaced?

Thanks
Dennis

Was replaced in September 2007
Old April 9th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.misc

On Apr 8, 8:43 pm, wrote:
On Apr 8, 8:08 pm, wrote:

On Apr 6, 10:01 pm, wrote:

I have Recently Upgraded My Portable GPS,

I Hvae For Sale a Skymap IIIC, Item is Used In Working Condition.

Complete With,

12V Power Cable,
Antenna,
Manual
Euro/Atlantic Database & Enhanced Topography
Americas Database & Enhanced Topography
Extra Database Card So Your Not Left Out When Updating.

Will Sell For $1,450 OBO Shipped Insured Double Boxed With Tracking
Number,

Phone Is, Five Zero Three Four Seven Five
Three Three Four Seven

Or E-mail Me.

Hi,

Can you tell me when the internal battery was replaced?

Thanks
Dennis

Was replaced in September 2007

Just Listed On Ebay, Starts at 1139.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=180231865816
Old April 11th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.misc

On Apr 9, 12:00 pm, wrote:
On Apr 8, 8:43 pm, wrote:

On Apr 8, 8:08 pm, wrote:

On Apr 6, 10:01 pm, wrote:

I have Recently Upgraded My Portable GPS,

I Hvae For Sale a Skymap IIIC, Item is Used In Working Condition.

Complete With,

12V Power Cable,
Antenna,
Manual
Euro/Atlantic Database & Enhanced Topography
Americas Database & Enhanced Topography
Extra Database Card So Your Not Left Out When Updating.

Will Sell For $1,450 OBO Shipped Insured Double Boxed With Tracking
Number,

Phone Is, Five Zero Three Four Seven Five
Three Three Four Seven

Or E-mail Me.

Hi,

Can you tell me when the internal battery was replaced?

Thanks
Dennis

Was replaced in September 2007

Just Listed On Ebay, Starts at 1139.00