Someone using my name posting on forums

Old November 17th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Someone using my name posting on forums

On Nov 17, 3:25*pm, george wrote:
On Nov 17, 5:22*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Thank you. Found him already. It's that Bear Bottoms character.
Dudley Henriques

A complaint to his ISP should remove that problem.
And bearbottoms at the same time.

Not worth the trouble. Anyone who doesn't know me well enough to know
its not me or is stupid enough not to find out what's going on isn't
worth knowing to begin with :-))
I just wanted to let the group know that at least I know what's going
on :-))
DH
Old November 17th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:46:48 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

On Nov 17, 3:25*pm, george wrote:
On Nov 17, 5:22*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Thank you. Found him already. It's that Bear Bottoms character.
Dudley Henriques

A complaint to his ISP should remove that problem.
And bearbottoms at the same time.

Not worth the trouble. Anyone who doesn't know me well enough to know
its not me or is stupid enough not to find out what's going on isn't
worth knowing to begin with :-))
I just wanted to let the group know that at least I know what's going
on :-))
DH

You are a liar. Proof is in your lack of action. My CNNNT ISP responds
to truth. They did not respond to you.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://bearware.com
Old November 18th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Nov 17, 3:25*pm, george wrote:
On Nov 17, 5:22*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Thank you. Found him already. It's that Bear Bottoms character.
Dudley Henriques

A complaint to his ISP should remove that problem.
And bearbottoms at the same time.

Not worth the trouble. Anyone who doesn't know me well enough to know
its not me or is stupid enough not to find out what's going on isn't
worth knowing to begin with :-))
I just wanted to let the group know that at least I know what's going
on :-))
DH

You are a liar. Proof is in your lack of action. My CNNNT ISP responds
to truth. They did not respond to you.
--
Bear Bottoms
website:http://bearware.com

I have no doubt since I didn't contact them.
Old November 18th 08, 07:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Nov 17, 3:25*pm, george wrote:
On Nov 17, 5:22*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Thank you. Found him already. It's that Bear Bottoms character.
Dudley Henriques

A complaint to his ISP should remove that problem.
And bearbottoms at the same time.

Not worth the trouble. Anyone who doesn't know me well enough to know
its not me or is stupid enough not to find out what's going on isn't
worth knowing to begin with :-))
I just wanted to let the group know that at least I know what's going
on :-))
DH

You are a liar. Proof is in your lack of action. My CNNNT ISP responds
to truth. They did not respond to you.
--
Bear Bottoms
website:http://bearware.com

I have no doubt since I didn't contact them.

Then you are a falsifier of facts when called to be determinable, you do
not. This assassinates your character. Labels you as a liar without
truth of fact.

Be very careful here. Libel and slander, you are in the middle of, if
not deeper. You are known....around my people. Easy to find.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://bearware.com
Old November 18th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Nov 17, 3:25*pm, george wrote:
[...]

I think the above post just about sums up what this forum has become,
so without further exchange from me at least I think the time has
arrived for me as an individual at least to extricate myself from
whatever it is that's going on here and leave you and whoever else
here is associated with you to do here as you wish without further
response to your baiting, and now open threats .
Most of us came here for aviation discussion. Obviously the venue has
changed.
Enjoy what you have created here..........among yourselves .
Dudley Henriques
Old November 18th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 04:46:21 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

I think the above post just about sums up what this forum has become,
so without further exchange from me at least I think the time has
arrived for me as an individual at least to extricate myself from
whatever it is that's going on here and leave you and whoever else
here is associated with you to do here as you wish without further
response to your baiting, and now open threats .
Most of us came here for aviation discussion. Obviously the venue has
changed.
Enjoy what you have created here..........among yourselves .
Dudley Henriques

Sorry to see you go but it would be a lie to say you weren't part of the
{your own} problem.

Other Forums Marco Leon Piloting 22 March 6th 07 07:10 PM
744 building forums [email protected] Simulators 1 July 6th 06 05:04 PM
Question about pilot forums John Huthmaker Piloting 14 November 28th 05 06:45 AM
Plane Trader forums now online Plane Trader.ca Piloting 0 October 10th 05 01:57 PM
Are the Simflight forums down?? Chuck Dreier Simulators 6 November 14th 04 03:02 PM