More Stupidity and Nonsense by the FAA "Guvment"

Old November 5th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Skunk

Default More Stupidity and Nonsense by the FAA "Guvment"

Below a perfectly fit qualified American pilot is forced
from his job and livelihood by an antiquated head up ass
"Guvment" organization that spends your tax money "Kissing
the Black Ass" and on Homosexual partys during Gay pride
Month.Your Federal Aviation Administration and IRS Goon
squad stolen tax money at work folks

How Pathetic. Get rid of the outdated ignorant FAA and make
Air Traffic control PRIVATE.

Waleska — Denis and Rosalyn Waldron planned to spend more
time at their waterfront house on Lake Arrowhead when he
took early retirement from Delta Air Lines after 27 years as
a pilot.

But the couple spends many more days in Seoul, where Denis,
58, now works as a Boeing 777 captain for Asiana, a South
Korean passenger carrier.The Waldrons didn't expect to be
exiled from their home or country at this stage in their
lives — but Denis said he had to take drastic action before
reaching mandatory (FAA Guvment Goon Squad) pilot retirement
at age 60.

"I always considered myself extremely fortunate at Delta
because I was never furloughed and never put on the 'B'
scale," said Waldron, a former U.S. Navy pilot who joined
the Atlanta-based airline in 1977. "I wanted to stay at
Delta, and I agonized over my decision to leave. But guys
like me were getting pushed out the door."
Old November 6th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Skunk wrote:
Below a perfectly fit qualified American pilot is forced from his job
and livelihood by an antiquated head up ass "Guvment" organization that
spends your tax money "Kissing the Black Ass" and on Homosexual partys
during Gay pride Month.Your Federal Aviation Administration and IRS Goon
squad stolen tax money at work folks

How Pathetic. Get rid of the outdated ignorant FAA and make Air Traffic
control PRIVATE.

Please tell me, racist asshole what this fat-cat Delta pilot finally
losing his rediciously huge retirement has to do with your racist agenda
and hate for other racial groups and the FAA?

The Age 60 rule went into effect a very long time ago.

If this guy could continue to work for Delta until age 65 his fat-cat
retirement was already history and would have remained so.

He bailed to a foreign carrier because he and his wife want to maintain
their several estates and not worry about Delta going tits up any time now.

You can thank your right-wing political buddies for screwing the pooch, pal.

Not to mention the country is not what it used to be economically,
because of both parties in DC.

You want ATC private so controllers can replace the Delta pilots as fat
cats on the back of major user fees.

Old November 6th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
NW_Pilot

"Skunk" wrote in message
[...]

We the people should also limit the age of the president and the type of
pills and bribes that they are allowed to take hahahaha! But please leave
race & sexual orientation out of this has no point!

Old November 7th 06, 09:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jay Beckman

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

Snip

You can thank your right-wing political buddies for screwing the pooch,
pal.

I don't agree at all with the raving lunacy written by the OP, but for the
purposes of accuracy, the ADA (Airline Deregualtion Act...arguably the root
cause of the decline of the US airline industry...) was signed into law by
Jimmy Carter in 1978.

Carry On...

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
Chandler, AZ

Old November 7th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Jay Beckman wrote:
"Sam Spade" wrote in message

Snip

You can thank your right-wing political buddies for screwing the pooch,
pal.

I don't agree at all with the raving lunacy written by the OP, but for the
purposes of accuracy, the ADA (Airline Deregualtion Act...arguably the root
cause of the decline of the US airline industry...) was signed into law by
Jimmy Carter in 1978.

Carry On...

No doubt that Jimmy started it all. But, that was 30 years ago.
Globalization, privatization, outsourcing, and the prospect of user fees
did not occur on Carter's watch.
Old November 7th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jay Beckman

"Sam Spade" wrote in message
Jay Beckman wrote:
"Sam Spade" wrote in message

Snip

You can thank your right-wing political buddies for screwing the pooch,
pal.

I don't agree at all with the raving lunacy written by the OP, but for
the purposes of accuracy, the ADA (Airline Deregualtion Act...arguably
the root cause of the decline of the US airline industry...) was signed
into law by Jimmy Carter in 1978.

Carry On...

No doubt that Jimmy started it all. But, that was 30 years ago.
Globalization, privatization, outsourcing, and the prospect of user fees
did not occur on Carter's watch.

The first three have always been a part of running any world-wide business.

Jay B

Old November 7th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

No doubt that Jimmy started it all. But, that was 30 years ago.
Globalization, privatization, outsourcing, and the prospect of user fees
did not occur on Carter's watch.

When did they begin?

Old November 7th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

At various times.

So you don't know when they began?

Old November 7th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
tscottme

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

No doubt that Jimmy started it all. But, that was 30 years ago.
Globalization, privatization, outsourcing, and the prospect of user fees
did not occur on Carter's watch.

When did they begin?

Under the Pharaohs?

--