PLANS BEACH BOY ST-II ULTRALIGHT

Old October 10th 03, 07:50 AM
tony

Default PLANS BEACH BOY ST-II ULTRALIGHT

LOOK US UP !

www.teslacentre.com.au
www.alltrade.ws

And we will be listed in KITPLANES Directory under PLANS when it comes
out soon.

KITS WILL FOLLOW NEXT YEAR.

Ever wanted to fly a Staggerwing?

The Startech St-II "BEACH BOY" negative staggerwing ultralight can be
yours for
300 hours' building time. It isn't a Beechcraft D-17, but it is the
next best thing!

AND WE HAVE PLANS FOR A TRUE SCALE BEECHCRAFT A-17 OF 27 FT SPAN.

The "BEACH BOY" is aluminum tube and plate construction with pop rivets.
Any
homebuilder with average metal working skills and a small workshop can
build this
two seat side by side round cowling aircraft.

We have sets of D size drawings, (40 sheets) and a FREE 150 page fully
illustrated
building manual, all for only US$300.00. Any order before December 31
2003 can
expect a discount of 33-1/3% That is all the above for only US$200.00
Post paid.

All other countries contact us for prices.

The "Beach Boy" is polyester covered, with fiberglass cowling that can
be obtained
from a Canadian supplier. Engines from Rotax 377 to Rotax 503 or VW
conversions.

Plans for a floatplane conversion are sent FREE with any order.

ALLTRADE in Washington state USA are our US agents. A number of "Beach
Boys" are being built this year in USA and other countries.

We provide full backup support and advice while building.

Here's a silly question regarding plans David Hill Home Built 21 October 8th 03 04:17 AM
Fly Baby Plans Available Again Ron Wanttaja Home Built 0 August 28th 03 02:11 AM
Free aircraft plans? Gil G. Home Built 0 July 23rd 03 04:18 PM
Ultralight magazine August 1981 Gilan Home Built 0 July 20th 03 04:34 AM
Help! 2motors propelled ultralight aircraft [email protected] Home Built 3 July 9th 03 01:02 AM