Congratulations Uncle Hank!

Old December 18th 14, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Congratulations Uncle Hank!

Paul Schweizer Lifetime Achievement Award! Bravo! You earned it, friend.
Old December 18th 14, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CLewis95

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:31:46 AM UTC-6, Tony wrote:
Paul Schweizer Lifetime Achievement Award! Bravo! You earned it, friend.

SO WELL DESERVED!

Congrats Hank!

Curt Lewis - 95
Old December 18th 14, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Johnstone[_4_]

At 16:34 18 December 2014, CLewis95 wrote:
On Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:31:46 AM UTC-6, Tony wrote:
Paul Schweizer Lifetime Achievement Award! Bravo! You earned it,

friend.

SO WELL DESERVED!

Congrats Hank!

Curt Lewis - 95

Yes, congratulations Hank.
Bit poetic really as Hank rhymes with clank which is the noise Schweizer
gliders make :-)

Old December 18th 14, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim[_11_]

Superb Award for a Superb Pilot and Mentor.

Congratulations Uncle Hank!

Tim & Susan McAllister EY
Old December 18th 14, 08:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:31:46 AM UTC-5, Tony wrote:
Paul Schweizer Lifetime Achievement Award! Bravo! You earned it, friend.

It just seems like a lifetime when you spend the whole weekend in the back of a 2-33!

Earned about 3x over.

Evan Ludeman / T8
Old December 18th 14, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:31:46 AM UTC-5, Tony wrote:
Paul Schweizer Lifetime Achievement Award! Bravo! You earned it, friend.

Congrats! Hank! Keep instructing and growing soaring.

Tim Hanke H1
Old December 19th 14, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim - 77

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:31:46 AM UTC-5, Tony wrote:
Paul Schweizer Lifetime Achievement Award! Bravo! You earned it, friend.

Hank,

You always impressed me with your sincere desire to do the right thing. I remember landing at New Castle once and you came up to me and said that I was a bit slow in the downwind leg ... in a very nice way..I was a new instructor then and realized that you were right on!

Congratulations for your many contributions to soaring over so many years!

Jim Price
Old December 19th 14, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thanks Hank!
You have always been so helpful and willing to share your vast knowledge every time I have had a question. Well deserved. Bravo.

Bruno - B4
Old December 19th 14, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:31:46 AM UTC-5, Tony wrote:
Paul Schweizer Lifetime Achievement Award! Bravo! You earned it, friend.

Hank, from Fairfield, circa 1978 to R4S in 2014 ....you always set a high standard. Congratulations, and well deserved. AW
Old December 19th 14, 04:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Villinski

Hank,

Now the word's really getting out -- this should be fun!

You already know how all of us at Valley Soaring feel about you. Safe to say there'd be a whole lot of us standing around staring at the cumulus and wondering where we could go fly, or learn to fly, without you. Not to mention, who would fix our gliders so we could go fly....

Here's to the next couple of decades!

--Paul Villinski / IF